1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

BOOM!!!! Mr.Rogers The MOVIE!!!

Discussion in 'General' started by ToofPic, Feb 3, 2018.

1. TLR67

TLR67 Well-Known Member

All Hail Mr. green jeans!

2. ryoung57

ryoung57 Off his meds

Did anyone read the article? It’s not a movie adaptation of the children’s show, it’s a bio-pic of Mr. Rogers.

3. Repo Man 32

Repo Man 32 Lifetime Member

Dancing Bear, bisches!!

( the costume sold for $207,000 at the Captain's estate sale..! )
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Feb 4, 2018
  4. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Who the hell cares about his life story? It's Hanks so it'll make money and he'll get an Oscar nomination.

5. Dave K

Dave K DaveK über alles!

Unless he was secretly a serial killer or a navy seal no one is gonna care. That shit sells tickets.

Or a ghey ass Marvel Super hero or a star wars, then Dart and well over half the BBS would go. :D

6. StaccatoFan

StaccatoFan My 13 year old is faster than your President

I read that the story is about a reporter that did an article about Rogers for like Esquire magazine or something and how
    writing that article changed the reporters views on life, etc.

Who cares?

I'm completely underwhelmed that there was an absolute need to make this movie.

My morning coffee was more exciting than the basis of this movie.

7. Scotty87

Scotty87 Lacks accountability

Why the hell are you guys so upset about this? Who gives a shit, lol.

Don't like the premise, don't go see it. It shouldn't ruin your morning.

Yzasserina and ryoung57 like this.
  8. eggfooyoung

eggfooyoung You no eat more!

Sounds like it ruined Dave's entire weekend, let alone his morning. So much so, that even if his beloved Patriots blow out the Eagles by 50, and Tom Brady holds up a Marry me DaveK poster whilst hoisting the Lombardi trophy, he'll still be coiled up in the fetal position, sucking his poop covered thumb.

Dave, won't you be my neighbor?

ToofPic likes this.
  9. HPPT

HPPT !!!

What's the Internet for, if people can't use it to tell the world how much they don't care about something nobody's making them do/watch/read? :D

10. StaccatoFan

StaccatoFan My 13 year old is faster than your President

I'm not upset...I just want to see movies made that are interesting. That I want to go pay $10 to go see. This isn't. This is studio money wasted on that opportunity to make that film that gets my movie ticket budget.

11. ryoung57

ryoung57 Off his meds

“Interesting” may not be the right word. This movie is probably way more interesting than 90% of the shoot-em-up movies that will blow it away at the box office. How about “entertaining “?

12. HPPT

HPPT !!!

I hate all those unnecessary remakes and sequels as much as the next guy but the flipside is that they may bring money to the producers and studios to make original movies that I actually want to see.

Scotty87 likes this.
  13. baconologist

baconologist Well-Known Member

It’ll be better than Honey Boo-Boo or Survivor

14. Scotty87

Scotty87 Lacks accountability

I just don't care if the studios make something interesting to me or not. It's a free market, right? They make shit they know people will pay to see. Everybody's gotta eat.

Between Netflix, HBO, etc there's so much content there's something for everyone. If there were like 2 studios that produced every movie ever and they all made the same shit, then I could see getting a little irritated.

Yzasserina likes this.
  15. ryoung57

ryoung57 Off his meds

Depends on the movie. Some are nice just because technology has advanced so much that the remake can visually match the idea in a way that the original never could.

16. ChemGuy

ChemGuy Harden The F%@# Up!

This guy???? He's pretty good too. And educational.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

17. HPPT

HPPT !!!

Yeah, my statement was a gross generalization but it's true more often than not that they shouldn't have been made. Wasn't the original Ghostbusters bad enough that they had to make a new one? :D

18. ToofPic

ToofPic Well-Known Member

[​IMG]
    I wanna see a movie about these acid droppin bastards!! or maybe Lamb chops,or Sigmund and the sea monsters.
    All winners,and has to be some drug induced stories behind all of these shows... you know its coming!!:clap:

Repo Man 32 likes this.
  19. Repo Man 32

Repo Man 32 Lifetime Member

Dancing Bear would kick all their asses.

ToofPic likes this.
  20. R Acree

R Acree Banned

Don't be dissin the Banana Splits. Fleegle was badass.