1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

BOMBSHELL: Nikki Haley resigns!

Discussion in 'The Dungeon' started by auminer, Oct 9, 2018.

1. auminer

auminer Renaissance Redneck

2. rd400racer

rd400racer Well-Known Member

She's a classy lady that this Democrat would vote for in a second in any position she chose to run for.

My guess is that she couldn't find a powerful enough soap to cleanse herself with each night.

3. jksoft

jksoft Well-Known Member

I really liked what she had done so far at the UN. Very curious to see what her plans are and who Trump nominates to replace her.

Not sure what she needs to cleanse herself from.

4. Chino52405

Chino52405 Well-Known Member

Her reply to the op-ed about how she deals with Trump was a classy response from a very secure person. I liked her in the UN role and welcomed her representation there.

Edit: did she just need to make room for Kanye :crackup:
    https://www.cbsnews.com/news/kanye-west-to-meet-with-trump-jared-kushner-at-white-house/

rd400racer likes this.
  5. GRH

GRH Well-Known Member

Net-in-yahoo puppet

6. XFBO

XFBO Well-Known Member

Not a single thing, just another liberal hack with jaded political views.

Aaaannnnddd the spin is on already with the news orgs....LOL!

Let's see how they make this an Admin problem without knowing shit.

A friend sent me this last night, enjoy.

7. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

The nastiness that being in the UN all the time left on her is my guess.

cav115 likes this.
  8. jksoft

jksoft Well-Known Member

Fair point.

9. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

After a number of her moves in the UN I'm hoping it's to work towards another job or even running for election. Hell, I'd vote for her for president just for her mic drop and walk routine :crackup:

Orvis, Phl218, cav115 and 1 other person like this.
  10. Britt

Britt Well-Known Member

Wonder where she is going now.. cant see him letting her get away... promotion?

11. dsapsis

dsapsis El Jefe de los Monos

It simply couldn't have anything to do with her boss.

12. Spang308

Spang308 Well-Known Member

She's smart and talented. I was hoping and still do hope she's our first female president. Her reason she just gave in an interview is she's a little burned out after 6 years as governor and 2 years at the UN.
    That is not going to play well against the opposition if she ever decides to run for president unfortunately.
    And for the libtard haters...she had nothing but positive things to say about Trump and the administration and he was nothing but complementary about her.
    Wish her the best.

Wingnut, K51000 and jrsamples like this.
  13. blkduc

blkduc no time for jibba jabba

Yessir...my first thoughts too. She is a rising star so I can't see her just retiring.

14. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Based on her own words, no.

I'm still not sure why people keep trying to play the turnover as a bad thing. If people aren't right for the job move on and find someone who is. When you bring a lot of new people to jobs they haven't done before as every new administration does they may not fit. Having them stay just to make yourself look good or to keep some sort of control over it has never made sense to me.

Britt likes this.
  15. auminer

From 4th in line of succession? To what? Vice President?

Oh shit... can he do that?

16. blkduc

blkduc no time for jibba jabba

Liberals; The Trump admin sucks! Everyone there is an evil Nazi! I'm sewing a new pussy hat!
    Normal people; Trump is getting rid of the bad ones.
    Liberals; Squuuuueeeeeeeee!!!!! Trump is so rotten that everyone quits! Did I give you the new pussy hat that I knitted? RESIST!
    Normal people; Please don't ever change.

Orvis and condon66 like this.
  17. auminer

There's no evidence of that... :D

blkduc likes this.
  18. auminer

25th Amendment
    Section 2. Whenever there is a vacancy in the office of the Vice President, the President shall nominate a Vice President who shall take office upon confirmation by a majority vote of both Houses of Congress.

19. 600 dbl are

600 dbl are Shake Zoola the mic rula

You're searching for logic in political bias. Stop before you stroke out and forget how to eat pie. :D

Orvis likes this.
  20. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Huh?