1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Bodywork from Nashville to Barber

Discussion in 'General' started by Schitzo42, Sep 18, 2006.

1. Schitzo42

Schitzo42 dweeb

Anyone from the Nashville area coming down to Barber for the National that will be there Thursday night/Friday morning. Looking to see if some bodywork might be able to be picked up from Chris Parrish (aka The Ghetto Customs homies) and brought down to Barber before they get down there later that day. I can bribe with Beer as a delivery fee.

-steve

2. (diet)DrThunder

(diet)DrThunder Why so serious, son?

I'd be happy to deliver it for you, but I'm not sure I'm gonna have time to get over there and pick the stuff up. If you find a way to get it from Chris to either near Vanderbilt (my work) or to LaVergne (my house) I"ll bring it with me Thursday evening.

Lemme know.

3. TSWebster

TSWebster Well-Known Member

I live close to Russel and work on the Vanderbilt campus, so if Chris could get it to Russel,I could bring it to the Vanderbilt area.
    Steve

4. ghetto customs

ghetto customs Who's that Parrish guy?

Either which way one or another, I'll get it to ya Dave by wed night. Shoot me a message with your number, dont seem to have it n e where.

5. Schitzo42

Schitzo42 dweeb

Umm, so who do I owe some beer to?

-steve

6. (diet)DrThunder

7. ghetto customs

ghetto customs Who's that Parrish guy?

Doesnt matter, you us all a beer...........

8. Schitzo42

Schitzo42 dweeb

Flavor of choice there Dave? Chris I figure I owe you a beer, but I'm really afraid to find out what I owe Cale. I might have to borrow Melissa's "implement" to protect myself.

-steve

9. Dave: Josh's older brother Wilson is a senior at Vandy and his other bro is a sophomore at Belmont. The wif and 2 daughters ride at Cool Springs alot, so with our racing , ridind and schooloing, we're in Nashville alot. PM me a cell # and we'll take ya to dinner one night. BTW, I'm from Memphis originally - till age 18. Married an Auburn chic and never made it home.
    What do you do for Vandy?

10. (diet)DrThunder

I was only kiddin'...don't sweat the beer.

Eric, I don't actually work at Vandy, I work at HCA as a network nerd nearby. I just use Vandy as a landmark because more folks know where it is.

11. Oh, bummer. Thought we had a nashville connection...well, the dinner invite stands one day!

12. (diet)DrThunder

Steve I have your bodywork. I'll be at the track Thu evening, and I'll be pitted somewhere on the second level, hopefully on the power-equipped side. Look for these bikes...

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

13. Schitzo42

Schitzo42 dweeb

Cool thanks Dave. I'll be rolling in at o'dark:30 on Friday morning. Probably pitted by the NOTB krewe and I'll have the big Orange Fasttrack EZ-Up. Assuming I get by the shop tomorrow to pick it and all the shirts up.

-steve

14. (diet)DrThunder

Oh ya, that reminds me...Mark is s'posed to be sending us shirts, so you might mention it to him if ya think of it.

Thanks!