1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Body cam doing good

Discussion in 'The Dungeon' started by BigBird, May 24, 2018.

1. BigBird

BigBird blah

2. GRH

GRH Well-Known Member

3. sheepofblue

sheepofblue Well-Known Member

The thing missing is that both should be charged and jailed for their false accusations.

XFBO, StaccatoFan, K51000 and 5 others like this.
  4. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Totally agree. If I were the duped lawyer in the first one I'd take the case for the cop.

5. sharkattack

sharkattack Rescued pets over people. All day, every day

Shaun King AKA Talcum X. Gotta be one of the funniest nicknames I've heard in a while. I'm sure he's got plenty of them. Has he ever claimed to be transracial like Rachael Dolazol, or did he just say he identifies as a black man?

6. shakazulu12

shakazulu12 Well-Known Member

He swears up and down his mother had an affair with a black man.

7. blkduc

blkduc no time for jibba jabba

Remember this liar?

8. crashman

crashman Grumpy old man

You are getting soft. They should be removed from society in a permanent and irreversible way...

9. Chino52405

Chino52405 Well-Known Member

When the accusation is proven beyond doubt to be fabricated I think it should carry a 2x penalty. Not proving guilt or failure to convict are what they are, but when there's proof of the lie, burn em.

R Acree likes this.
  10. BigBird

BigBird blah

at some monetary penalty for wasting the time of multiple government agencies

XFBO likes this.
  11. sheepofblue

I was thinking criminally charged but civil is good also.

12. sheepofblue

Cop was being kind, use the sidewalk dummy. If someone did hit her accidentally it would be two lives that are ruined.

13. BigBird

BigBird blah

14. galloway840

galloway840 Well-Known Member

I don't remember anything about her or her story. She was being a dork, but not too much more. Just a quick warning from one, not both cops, should have been sufficient. I'd get a bit nerfed myself if the cops said much more than 20 seconds of "A, you could/should use the sidewalk for your own safety, B, walk on the road facing traffic, C, have a nice day mam" and left. I don't get why citizens doing nothing of any consequence are asked their name, address, etc. and the cop needs to call it in. I call B.S. I don't own an explanation for why I'm in a neighborhood or any given location just because "it's standard practice for them to ask". Unless I'm clearly causing a significant disturbance or obviously breaking a law. Harmless little old lady as far as I'm concerned.

aaronson likes this.
  15. In Your Corner

In Your Corner Dungeonesque Crab AI Version

16. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Do you have a point there Mike or are you trolling again just to try and get attention?

17. In Your Corner

In Your Corner Dungeonesque Crab AI Version

Yes, it's humorous when cops think other cops are being assholes, it sort of reinforces the fact that they are as likely to be wrong or do wrong as anybody else.
    That flies in the face of the attitudes here who simply deny that cops can be in the wrong.
    One of those cops was sure as hell wrong.

18. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

So basically you are trolling bitching about cops yet again.

Get a new schtick, this one is boring me. Bored me does things you won't like.

Orvis and StaccatoFan like this.
  19. StaccatoFan

StaccatoFan My 13 year old is faster than your President

Sniff. Wanna hug Mongo right now.

Bro hug man!!!!

20. auminer

auminer Renaissance Redneck

I know exactly where that is... affluent neighborhood it ain't. Broke-ass? NO... but not affluent.