1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Blackberry info

Discussion in 'General' started by TEAMLIKETYSPLIT, Jun 24, 2011.

1. TEAMLIKETYSPLIT

TEAMLIKETYSPLIT In Limbo

Looks like one of my kids did a number to my wife's blackberry. Is there a generic password to unlock the phone? Looks like they changed her password and have tried to unlock it so many times it has wiped out all her info. Can anything be done at this point or is she starting all over?
    Verizon, don't know which model but it is about two years old

2. R Acree

R Acree Banned

Did she ever back it up to a computer?

3. TEAMLIKETYSPLIT

TEAMLIKETYSPLIT In Limbo

4. bEeR

bEeR Hookers & Blow

Call their hotline, they should be able to retrieve the information that you need. At least I think that's what my wife told me a few years ago whenever she was working for Sprint.

5. ZxMoke

ZxMoke Well-Known Member

I think once you manually delete it there is nothing you can do. If the phone was to freeze up or just break you could sometimes get the info back. What they did is restore the phone to the original manufacturers setting which deletes the password, it also deletes everything else on the phone. Only blackberries do that. If you enter the password in too many times it will reset the phone. I don’t think the newer models do that.

6. kiggy74

kiggy74 As useful as an...

Data is lost and can't be recovered. Although the phone can still be reconfigured for use.