1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Black Widow Hydraulic Motorcycle Lift Table

Discussion in 'Other' started by ocroadwarrior, Feb 21, 2021.

1. ocroadwarrior

ocroadwarrior Well-Known Member

I purtchased this lift table last year. I anticipated using it more frequently, but it has essentially become a stasnd to store one of my bikes. I have it in a single car garage and it takes up too much room. It has been infrequently used and it is in perfect condition.
    I bought the lift new from blackwidowpro.com for $769. Do not confuse this with the Harbor Freight model. The lifts is significantly more substantial, stable and better designed. Check out the website for verification.
    I'm selling it for local pickup only. I do not want to deal with packaging or shipping it.
    Selling for $450. Paypal (friends and family) or cash only.

Please PM me for more information or if you would like additional photos. And no, the bike is not included lol.

The following product features are from the website.

This hydraulic motorcycle lift table raises bikes from 7" to 30" and is capable of hoisting sport, street and racing bikes up to 1,000 lbs.

SPECIFICATIONS
    Length:
    86-5/8"
    Width:
    26-3/4"
    Height:
    30"
    Maximum Capacity:
    1,000 lbs.
    Ramp Length:
    25-5/8"
    Weight:
    272 lbs.

MORE INFORMATION
    This table is full of features, including its pedal-operated hydraulic lifting mechanism, rear drop out panel for easy access to wheels, and integrated dolly wheels for enhanced maneuverability. When you’re not servicing your bike, rely on this lift table for convenient offseason storage.

Durable, powder-coated steel diamond plate surface ensures great traction, with an included front wheel clamp to keep your bike stable while you service it. Platform measures 86-5/8" L x 26-3/4" and includes a 25-5/8" L loading ramp for simple, seamless walk-ups.
    upload_2021-2-21_0-5-57.jpeg

2. ocroadwarrior

3. ocroadwarrior

upload_2021-2-21_0-12-16.jpeg

Attached Files:

G2G, michaelrc51 and Newyork like this.
  4. rd49

rd49 Well-Known Member

Might want to let folks know where you are if only doing local sale. ;)

michaelrc51 likes this.
  5. borislav

borislav Well-Known Member

Would love to have this but according to his info man is in Orange County, California!

6. michaelrc51

michaelrc51 Well-Known Member

Same here! I got all excited, figures not anywhere near me!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

7. ocroadwarrior

Ok, it was a little late, so give an old guy a break lol... Thanks for pointing that out.
    Yes, I'm located in Orange County, Ca.

rd49 and michaelrc51 like this.
  8. ocroadwarrior

Bumping this and lowering the price to $400 for local pickup in Orange County, Ca. Cash or Paypal are both good.