1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Black or gray

Discussion in 'General' started by Gorilla George, Jan 23, 2022.

?

Cayenne Turbo GT color

1. Black

71 vote(s)
    38.0%
  2. Gray

71 vote(s)
    38.0%
  3. Penis! (It’s funny again)

45 vote(s)
    24.1%
  1. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

BigBird likes this.
  2. SuddenBraking

SuddenBraking The Iron Price

https://jalopnik.com/these-are-all-the-cars-that-sank-on-the-felicity-ace-1848751894

• Five Volkswagen ID.4s, marked as “test” vehicles
    • One similarly test-marked Volkswagen Taigo, which is notably not sold in the U.S.
    • 83 Volkswagen Golfs, with no breakdown between GTIs and Golf Rs
    • 50 Audi Q3s
    • Three Audi A4 Cabrios
    • 44 Audi A5 Sportbacks
    • 10 Audi A5 Coupes
    • 34 Audi E-Trons
    • 9 Audi E-Tron Sportbacks
    • 126 Porsche “Bratislava”s. Porsche has all its cars listed under factory names, but the Bratislava factory builds the Cayenne, so that’s likely what these are
    • 23 Porsche “Zuffenhausen 85"s. The Zuffenhausen factory produces 718s, 911s, and Taycans, though it’s unclear which of those (or their submodels) is the “85"
    • 25 Porsche “Zuffenhausen”s, with no number. These have an average weight of 4,475 lbs, far above even the heaviest 911, making it likely that these are Taycans
    • 19 Porsche “Leipzig 62"s, either the Macan or the Panamera
    • Three Bentley Continental Flying Spurs
    • Six Bentley Continental GTs
    • 12 Bentley Continental GTCs
    • 12 Bentley Bentaygas
    • Five Lamborghini Huracans
    • Six Lamborghini Aventadors
    • 10 Lamborghini Urus...es? Urii?
    But the most interesting cars of the bunch weren’t shipped by manufacturers. A few listings on the Felicity Ace’s manifest were privately-owned vehicles, both new and old:

BigBird likes this.
  3. Trainwreck

Trainwreck I could give a heck

Who would pay actual money to ship their god damned Nissan Versa anywhere over the ocean?

Bummer about the Prelude..(I know right, out of all those cars?) I had a 96 with the H22 VTech mill, while I was in high school.(2005-06) I mostly let my GF drive it to work (she was older than me and I lived with her) Fun ass car. picked it up at an auction with her dads dealer license. Made some coin on it and went on to the next one.. Those things are going to skyrocket in price in the next 3-5 years.

If any of you find a good deal on a clean 92-98 Honda Civic Hatchback I recommend buying it. (even if you hate them) one of my friends just sold his well put together one for a bonkers price.

4. Venom51

Venom51 John Deere Equipment Expert - Not really

Nissan....in one direction only.

Trainwreck and Sabre699 like this.
  5. Sudowoodo

Sudowoodo Error 404: Skill not found

The only reasonable explanation I can think of is that it's owned by a military member who PCS'd back stateside. Same with the Kia Soul. But both cars belong at the bottom of the sea, so it all worked out in the end.

Trainwreck likes this.
  6. BigBird

BigBird blah

Trainwreck likes this.
  7. motion

motion Nihilistic Member

LOLOL reminds me of back in the day when you had to buy a crappy Maserati from the dealer, hold it for 6 months, then sell it back to them before they would allow you to buy the Ferrari you wanted. Or you had to pay off the service manage with something like a new Aeron chair or Lakers tickets before he would even accept your car for warranty work. In my case, it was threats from someone high up at Ferrari North America to get anything done. Gotta love Ferrari and their old school business tactics.

BigBird likes this.
  8. Sabre699

Sabre699 Wait...hold my beer.

Nah...don't have to.

ToofPic likes this.
  9. ToofPic

ToofPic Well-Known Member

Fuck that!! " Please sir!! Take my money!! " They can/could eat a bag of limp dicks!! Not fighting anyone for a purchase.
    Not that I will ever have your type of problems..just sayn :D

long path/road likes this.
  10. Jedb

Jedb Professional Novice :-)

11. Sabre699

Sabre699 Wait...hold my beer.

No matter now. The poor soul has to cope with that Jag for a while longer. ;)

12. BigBird

BigBird blah

Broome when he can't get in touch with Livengood

[​IMG]

long path/road likes this.
  13. BigBird

BigBird blah

14. R1Racer99

R1Racer99 Well-Known Member

Nice! I can’t even remember what you ordered though, Porsche?

Gorilla George likes this.
  15. Yeah, the Cayenne Turbo GT.

Placed the order back January, but he didn't get allocation for a GT until August. It was completed on the 13th of this month and is on that ^ boat heading over.

I just hope there are no electric cars on the boat with it....

KneeDragger_c69 likes this.
  16. R1Racer99

R1Racer99 Well-Known Member

Hell yeah, nice buy. Don’t get bored and want something new next year, you’re not going to do much better than that. And good luck to that boat.

Gorilla George likes this.
  17. Haha thanks, ill try my best. :D

I think I will be ok with it for a few years if Papa leaves me alone. :crackup:

R1Racer99 likes this.
  18. assjuice cyrus

assjuice cyrus Well-Known Member

You get grey or black?

19. cBJr

cBJr Well-Known Member

white/red. didn't you look at the pic?

ducnut, vfrket, BigBird and 3 others like this.