1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

BLACK FRIDAY DEALS ON HIT-AIR AIRBAG VESTS!!! UP TO 50% OFF

Discussion in 'Race Gear and Accessories For Sale' started by Pure Sportbikes, Nov 24, 2018.

1. Jht643

Jht643 Well-Known Member

This should have read “ordered mine”

Prospect likes this.
  2. R/T Performance

R/T Performance Well-Known Member

3. John Perkins

John Perkins John P

I heard this morning from the seller. He has been ill. Orders are being processed now is my understanding and that my order will ship this week.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

4. Jht643

Jht643 Well-Known Member

Samsies

5. dobr24

dobr24 Well-Known Member

Same here. Sounds like he was really ill. Glad he's better! I had bought from them before so really was hoping it was something like this.

6. Prospect

Prospect Hayai

Likewise, Jasin contacted me, pneumonia is no joke.

R/T Performance and boxcrash like this.
  7. mkolankowski

mkolankowski Well-Known Member

I spoke to him on the phone last week he could barely talk so I guess gotta be patient

8. R/T Performance

R/T Performance Well-Known Member

Glad you all are being taken care of thought it was out of character. hope he recovers quickly

9. Jht643

Jht643 Well-Known Member

Anyone gotten their vest yet or even a shipment notification ?

10. Prospect

Prospect Hayai

Nope, status unfulfilled, nothing has happened since last contact.

11. Jht643

Jht643 Well-Known Member

It’s just strange cause in the email on Monday he said my vest was going out Tuesday or Wednesday but he would follow up and let me know for sure. I asked Friday if it shipped yet since I already had a package theft this year and like to track them but got no response.

12. Prospect

Prospect Hayai

Did the guy fall ill again or what, what's with this blackout?

13. micchael6

micchael6 Member

I think everybody received the same email about is pneumonia and no response since. Someone tried to call him at the shop number 540-295-2081 ?
    If he finally answer my email I wish he has a really good excuse cause the customer service is total shit!
    I will call my cc for a refund in the next days.

14. Jht643

Jht643 Well-Known Member

I called him on that number earlier today. He gave me the same story as stated in the email. I asked for the status on my order and he said he’d call the shop for the update and call me right back. We got off the phone and I never heard from him again. I sent a follow up text since then as that number is his personal cell phone and got nothing back.

15. Pure Sportbikes

Pure Sportbikes www.puresportbikes.com

Shit. Sorry to be out of touch guys. I know this is a terrible representation of my business, especially after having such a good rep here. I appreciate all the orders that came through.

Yes, I've been in the hospital with Pneumonia, it's been one of the most painful experiences of my life - even through being rebuilt from a few crashes if you can believe that. It flat out sucks not to breathe and feel like your head is going to explode from coughing blood non-stop. I'm the only one operating the business, and unfortunately didn't have a backup plan.

We have had such a high volume of orders, and orders are still shipping in the orders they came in. The website says please allow 7-21 days for shipping, we are clearly behind by a bit and there are still holiday orders filtering in.

We've had some of our BFCM orders cancelled and refunded, and I'm back in the doctors office now waiting on an appointment, but I will reach out to everyone that ordered here hopefully this afternoon when I get in, but definitely by the close of business tomorrow (FRIDAY) with tracking information or updates on the remaining orders that haven't shipped.

Sorry to those that have been without communication, let me make this right. FYI - I did hire an admin assistant, she starts tomorrow morning so hopefully this type of situation and lack of communication doesn't occur again in the future.

16. Prospect

Prospect Hayai

8 days later......and I'm still staring at my email waiting for a reply.

17. Jht643

Jht643 Well-Known Member

I’ve Called and reached out via social media since his last post here 11 days ago and gotten no response.

18. TX Joose

TX Joose Well-Known Member

I say unless you're on some time sensitive timeline and going to ride soon, give the guy a break.

I've seen first hand how bad pneumonia can be. If it's anything like I witnessed, then I feel bad for the guy. A friend of mine was down for a solid month and almost turned suicidal he was such a wreck. He was late 20's Mr. Fit demi-god before he got it and it made him look like a fish out of water.

19. John Perkins

John Perkins John P

I did receive mine today. It is as ordered.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

20. Prospect

Prospect Hayai

Dude, a lot of us have wished the guy a speedy recovery and have expressed our sympathy for his situation. He stated an admin assistant was hired a while ago so I'm not even complaining that my order didn't go out, I'm complaining about why I didn't get a response to my email from this assistant 10 days after his last post.