1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

BLACK FRIDAY DEALS ON HIT-AIR AIRBAG VESTS!!! UP TO 50% OFF

Discussion in 'Race Gear and Accessories For Sale' started by Pure Sportbikes, Nov 24, 2018.

1. Pure Sportbikes

Pure Sportbikes www.puresportbikes.com

Happy Thanksgiving! What a better way to show your trackday and race fam that you’re thankful for them than buying them a Hit-Air airbag vest! Could someone you ride with us this awesome protection?

As a thanks to all of our customers, we are sharing the link below where you can take advantage of Black Friday/Cyber Monday pricing!!! Up to 50% off almost all items on the site.

Follow the link to take advantage of this deal.

Discount will be automatically applied at final checkout if using referring link or you can use the code BLACKFRIDAY18 on the site

https://www.pure-asc.com/discount/BLACKFRIDAY18?redirect=/collections/moto-collection

PLEASE USE CONTACT FORM ON SITE - DON'T PM!

rcarson15 and Phl218 like this.
  2. dobr24

dobr24 Well-Known Member

Awesome deal! Picked up a spare at that price.

3. Prospect

Prospect Hayai

Are these vests suppose to be one time use only as in the vest will probably shred after its been down once or is the material good to withstand multiple crashes?

4. IronCactus

IronCactus Well-Known Member

They will hold up indefinitely provided the air bag is not destroyed. After an off with deployment you need to repack the vest (really just smoothing residual air out of air bag - takes all of about 2 minutes) and then replace the CO2 canister. I’ve had 2 wrecks wearing the RS1, one was a 65 mph+ airbourne adventure followed by a 40 yard rag doll to the tire wall. Should have broke my neck/back/ribs, walked away with two broken toes.

Both my RS1’Sand replacement cannisters bought from @Pure Sportbikes

R/T Performance, Phl218 and Newyork like this.
  5. Jht643

Jht643 Well-Known Member

Too late?

6. Pure Sportbikes

Pure Sportbikes www.puresportbikes.com

Nope we are running this sale through the end of the week!!! Thanks to all those that have already ordered, we are shipping orders out this week in the order they were received.

7. Jht643

Jht643 Well-Known Member

Thanks got mine!

8. Ducti89

Ducti89 Ticketing Melka’s dirtbike.....

That vest saved me from death. When you NEED it that one time....

Phl218 likes this.
  9. Prospect

Prospect Hayai

Shot you two emails, awaiting response.

10. Prospect

Prospect Hayai

Has everyone at this company died or what exactly? I've put in an order, got an email saying they'll get back to me in a day, now after 9 days and 6 messages via email/contact form still nothing.

11. dobr24

dobr24 Well-Known Member

Sure hope not! I haven’t received a ship notice yet either FWIW.

12. R/T Performance

R/T Performance Well-Known Member

I bought my first vest on black friday special i would like another dang it i think i have him on face book.

Sent him a message on facebook

13. Prospect

Prospect Hayai

Great, let us know.

14. micchael6

micchael6 Member

Hi, I read this forums since few months but I never wrote.

I placed my order almost 2 weeks ago and I have not heard anything yet, same thing for a friend. Someone received his order? Seems sketchy...

15. TX Joose

TX Joose Well-Known Member

OP has no activity here since Dec 1. Anyone heard anything?

16. Laz

Laz The New Guy

I've sent a few emails and no response. Ive opened a case with PayPal for a refund.

17. damiankelly

damiankelly Well-Known Member

18. R/T Performance

R/T Performance Well-Known Member

I sent the owner a facebook message and linked to this thread. No response but it shows he seen it. I bought my rs1 from him like 5 years ago i hope he is just been busy but i hate people that don't respond.
    I hope you all get your stuff or a refund for your trouble

19. Prospect

Prospect Hayai

Definitely sketchy as hell, this will not fare well for them. If they are going through a crisis, just message us saying we can't talk now, will get back to you as soon as we due to unforeseen problems. But to not respond at all means they don't give a shit and I'll make sure their problems don't stop at a PayPal dispute.

20. Jht643

Jht643 Well-Known Member

Yep I ordered one and haven’t gotten a single response yet.