1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Bizarre Wisconsin ?

Discussion in 'General' started by kenessex, Apr 13, 2019.

1. kenessex

kenessex unregistered user

Do we have a bizarre Wisconsin thread on here? I looked and couldn't find one, but I know we have had some pretty outstanding news stories, like the guy locked in the beer cooler who just settled in for the night, and wasn't there one about a lady who had her kid as hold down weight for a mattress as she was driving down the road?
    Here's another on:
    https://www.foxnews.com/us/chaos-walmart-woman-karate-son-exposes-dog-steals-food

My oldest son is on the Eau Claire PD and got to review the reports an wrote the official summary that is referenced in the story.

2. Woofentino Pugr

Woofentino Pugr Well-Known Member

Its Walmart. That would be normal. :D

3. Banditracer

Banditracer Dogs - because people suck

Great minds think alike, was going to start the same thread, beat me to it. :crackup:

4. acorn27

acorn27 4 out of 3 people in the world struggle with math

That woman is 46?? Those have been some HARD years

5. Sprinky

Sprinky Well-Known Member

you can't drink your whole life if you don't start young

Scotty87 likes this.
  6. StanTheMan

StanTheMan Well-Known Member

LOL. "They let the dog off with a warning"

<BAD BOY! BAD, BAD BOY!>

K51000 likes this.
  7. Sabre699

Sabre699 Wait...hold my beer.

Now here this...
    Now here this...
    Florida is unique...granted...but it's nice to see we don't have the commodity on ALL dipshits.

Thanks for the thread. :beer:

8. blkduc

blkduc no time for jibba jabba

I love that story, great job by your son writing how they let the dog off with a warning. :crackup:. I saw it this morning and sent it to my son on Minneapolis PD, he replied back, "I've met two people like that this morning". :D

9. The Beer Hunter

The Beer Hunter Well-Known Member

Meth's a hell of a drug.

ducnut likes this.
  10. RRP

RRP Kinda Superbikey

You're safe. We have Cook County politics, that should more than cover Illinois' share of dipshittiness. :crackup:

Sabre699 likes this.