1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Bitches dig Alex Kors...

Discussion in 'General' started by crashman, Nov 30, 2017.

1. crashman

crashman Grumpy old man

Alex was dropping some stuff off at my house yesterday before he makes his way back to Cali. My wife was holding our almost 5 month old female puppy and she got so exited to see him that she peed all over my wife.:crackup:I am not sure why but my dogs both love him. Either they are both good judges of character or they are both bad judges of character. :D The fact that he is showing up at my house while I am in Alaska working does sort of concern me though. Having a younger tall skinny inked up guy showing up at my house while I am gone should start a few rumors though.:crackup:

2. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

He smells good to dogs? :D

3. tzrider

tzrider CZrider

Butt smell?..

R Acree likes this.
  4. Sweatypants

Sweatypants I am so smart! S-M-R-T... I mean S-M-A-R-T!

One time... Mr. Kors had a new puppy. a bunch of us went down to Huntington Beach to have a bonfire and get drunkenly retarded. two chicks came up to check out his puppy at one point and ooo-ahh about him. when one of the girls bent down to pet her, she kicked a bunch of sand straight down the top of her shirt from a giant hole she was digging. it was glorious and exactly what needed to happen. his spirit speaks to dogs.

(also that night we watched a drunk guy ride a bicycle face first into a palm tree and it was hilarious like a cartoon)

5. I cradled piper like a baby for at least 20-30 minutes on thanksgiving. :crackup:

6. crashman

crashman Grumpy old man

And Poe was looking at you like "what the fuck dude..."

I just find it really funny that Piper got so excited that she pissed all over Lori...

7. It was a lot. :crackup:It was on her and all over the ground. It was kind of hilarious.

8. SPL170db

SPL170db Trackday winner

Ratchet chicks dig Michael Kors :D

9. Banditracer

Banditracer Dogs - because people suck

This is a great story, I'm going to have my wife read it later, she'll get a kick out of it too. :crackup:

10. Dave K

Dave K DaveK über alles!

In the immortal words of William Shakespeare who da' f@ck in Alex Kors?

11. Steeltoe

Steeltoe What's my move?

He makes purses.

12. bored&stroked

bored&stroked Disclaimer: Can't spell

Thought that was a michael? You couldn't get with michael kors if you were f'ing michael koooors!

13. Who knows, dude sounds like he sucks though.

14. Steeltoe

Steeltoe What's my move?

I see what you did. Gangsta.

15. crashman

crashman Grumpy old man

Some fucker that blows in to town, breaks a bunch of peoples shit and then leaves...

:D

Sweatypants and Phl218 like this.
  16. Banditracer

Banditracer Dogs - because people suck

You left out " does your wife" :Poke: :D

crashman likes this.
  17. crashman

crashman Grumpy old man

:crackup:I am away over 1/2 of the time. If the young lovely wanted a bit on the side I am pretty sure she would not have a ton of trouble finding a willing participant. If it is happening it may as well be with someone I like that I know is moving away! Not to mention I think the chances of him breaking the bike would be higher than the chances of him breaking the wife. He would probably just get down on the floor and play with the puppies anyhow...:D

Banditracer likes this.
  18. CB186

CB186 go f@ck yourself

So you're saying she enjoys rugburn?

notbostrom, crashman and rd49 like this.