1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Bitch should feel lucky she's alive...

Discussion in 'The Dungeon' started by 418, Oct 25, 2003.

1. WeaselBob

WeaselBob Well-Known Member

like I could find Kris87 in a phone book or something?
    the only person with a name plugged in is Brad :D

2. WeaselBob

obviously you need it, but even more a vocabulary lesson and an elavil :D

Last edited: Oct 25, 2003
  3. WeaselBob

wondered if anyone would be bright enuf to pick up on that one
    ya need to polish yer understudy, he's too dull

4. Kris87

Kris87 Friendly Smartass

Sorry, thats my first name and race number. I guess I assumed too much.

Kris Wall

Your turn.

5. WeaselBob

sorry, don't give mine up, to many freaks. I've been insulted and threatened just for airing my views, only take one nutcase to show up at the door, and it has happened (elsewhere). the idea of expecting everyone to bare "real" identities in a virtual discussion group is ludicrous. I treasure my "real" friends with face to face relationships. IMO if yer looking for "real" relationships in a cyber-based world, it's gonna be awful lonely. If mom dies , the dog gets run over, or yer wife leaves with the mail carrier, ya gonna come on here for a hug and consolation?

but to make my point, unless somone raced in your region, and probably your classes, who'd know? they culd live next door to you and not know kris87

6. Robert

Robert Flies all green 'n buzzin

I'm not sure why anyone would post in the politics and religion forum if they don't want to hear other people's opinions. :confused:

When there actually is a debate here, I kind of like to lose. It's just as much fun if someone can actually come up with an argument (using logic and facts, not abuse and insults) that makes me change my mind.

If someone is incapable of, or too lazy to defend their point of view and resorts to personal attacks, once in a while it's clever, but mostly it's just boring.

7. Kris87

Kris87 Friendly Smartass

YamaBob,
    Of all the posters that frequent this board, you don't think most people know who they really are? Brad Wilson, Sean Clarke, Laurie Acree, Darrin Talbott, Huey(Craig), Charlie Huffstetter(sp), etc, etc, etc Everyone knows them. People hide behind their screennames and you know it. Hell at least Dan signs his real name to his posts. I'll give him a lot of credit for that.

And I don't know where you're coming up with the whole looking for cyber relationships stuff. Just like you think its ludicrous to everyone here to have real identities, I find it ludicrous that someone makes bold statements but won't back it with a real name. If you don't want to sign your name then fine, but I don't think its because you're scared someone will show up at your house with a shotgun. Thats a cop out.

8. SmokeSignalRT

SmokeSignalRT Fat Member

Pussy.......

Jason Padilla

9. Dave K

Dave K DaveK über alles!

Boo hoo hoo, she got a bag of sh@t, so I want one.

Did Jessica get a Silver Star yet? :rolleyes:

10. ZebProctor1

ZebProctor1 Well-Known Member

thought she was up for the medal of honor :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

11. Dave K

Dave K DaveK über alles!

Give that at least a year. After that she gets the Iron Cross.

12. Johnny B

Johnny B Cone Rights Activist

Nice avatar, Dave. Now if Brad would only apply the one I sent him, the trio will be complete. (The new Axis of Evil :) )

[​IMG]

13. dtalbott

dtalbott Driving somewhere, hauling something.

She was never up for a silver star, but she did get a bronze star.

Brad, my problem with all of this is just what you said:

"if you had the mental fortitude to read the article, their dishcarge status is classifed differently, and compensated as such."

The white girl (Jessica Lynch)is on temporary medical retirement and will be re-evaluated for active duty, plus she gets that million from the book deal.

The black girl (Shoshana Johnson) got 30% disability and was medically discharged.

Now if Johnson can't stand up, she will have a very hard time getting a job, and 30% medical disability will not pay the bills. She got screwed by the Army, but she can still fight this with V.A.

14. RCjohn

RCjohn Killin machine.

Lynch should be getting investigated for why her unit got it's ass kicked so damn easily.

The million dollar book deal hasn't got a damn thing to do with her disability payment.

Anyone that thinks there isn't some politics at play here with the military needs to pull their head out of the sand. This Lynch thing has been a major scam from day one and will continue to be one. She doesn't deserve a damn thing that the other POWs deserve(with fair medical included). The medical discharges are different in that Lynch will get reevaluated later and if the military can use her more then she will remain on active duty... you know, travelling around the world speaking about her ordeal and making rank just as fast as possible. :mad:

15. Dave K

Dave K DaveK über alles!

You're kidding? Now I've got a real problem with that. What happened to her is an interesting story but where does the act of heroism come in?
    I've got a friend who a recipiant of two bronze stars and a silver star from his three tours of duty in Vietnam. The man was wounded twice in action, was a Lurp and on his third tour he was severly wounded (arm, face, shoulder, chest and hand) and the few times he'll talk about his experience you know he earned his medals (he definitely earned his purple hearts).

Jessica is the center of Political Correctness, much the same as the woman pilot who Hillary was pushing for the Medal of Honor after the first gulf war.

Should Jessica be getting all the attention thrown her way? In my opinion, No. The stories of what actually happened to her disallow that in my book.

Okay, enough of this subject for me, I've got NASCRAP to bitch about now. :)

16. dtalbott

dtalbott Driving somewhere, hauling something.

17. Team Atomic

Team Atomic Go Go SOX!

I truly dissapointed with the tack of Hagasan, why launch a personal attack against Bob?? do you think you'll change his mind??

I think Tank and Darrin have a pretty good handle on the issue. :D

18. mad brad

mad brad Guest

the point is...... that the article in itself is sensationalist crap. do you really thing the military's highest ranks said "give the white chick more money, and screw the black one"? come now. the plugged in two different discharge statuses, and guess what? they pay differently.

let me ask you this? if you were black, and had this situation, would you REALLY want JESSIE FUCKING JACKSON speaking for you?

19. 418

418 Expert #59

Are you fu@king blind????

When you learn how to read {...as well as write :rolleyes:} you might notice that he was the first one to talk sh@t to me.

Mkayyy??? :rolleyes:

Last edited: Oct 26, 2003
  20. Johnny B

Johnny B Cone Rights Activist

[​IMG] Damn! See what Jesse started?