1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Bitch should feel lucky she's alive...

Discussion in 'The Dungeon' started by 418, Oct 25, 2003.

1. 418

418 Expert #59

2. Dave K

Dave K DaveK über alles!

What about the soliders who died liberating these her? They can't whine about getting a smaller pay check then so and so.

I'm done on this subject.

3. WeaselBob

WeaselBob Well-Known Member

the lady got shot in both ankles while serving in the war, and you begrudge her payments?

and just what have YOU done that's worth a shit other than try and immitate your hero Brad?

Oh my lord I was wrong, I thought you were as immature and senseless as possible, but now you've outdone yourself

4. dtalbott

dtalbott Driving somewhere, hauling something.

Hagasan,

She deserves everything the other girl got.

5. WeaselBob

finally someone with sense and reasoning :clap: :clap: :clap:

6. Johnny B

Johnny B Cone Rights Activist

Will somebody tell Jesse Jackson to STFU?

7. mad brad

mad brad Guest

next you clowns will be demanding that she get a million dollar book deal also. :rolleyes:

if you had the mental fortitude to read the article, their dishcarge status is classifed differently, and compensated as such. but OH NO!!!!! it's just gotta be about race.

rediculous. this black/white shit will never end in america, because you people won't let it.

8. WeaselBob

nobody said anything about race in this thread, now your turned race-a-phobic too???

9. mad brad

mad brad Guest

good one blob. :rolleyes:

for a troll, you really suck at it.

10. WeaselBob

thought you weren't going to respond to me anymore? ya broke yer promise

either I hit another sore spot or yer just to insecure to let it pass

11. RCjohn

RCjohn Killin machine.

I would be interested in seeing what the male POWs are getting or are they supposed to be able to deal with the trauma of war and just get over it so they can fight again.

The whole Lynch thing has been bullshit from the beginning just like I stated it would be the day they went in and got her.

12. 418

418 Expert #59

First off, who the fuck are you??? Did I make you cry for some reason or the other, at one point and time??? 'Cause, I have yet to recall talking to your, but you've been riding my ass about being the "next Brad" since day one. Fuck you, Yamaturd. You have a thing against Brad, so you take it out on me??? How sadly inadeqate can you feel.

Secondly... Me being immature??? You're the sad troll here, and you have yet to initiate an intelligent conversation with me, or anyone else for that matter.

Third off, she chose to serve her country. The concequences to which she understood. She deserves full compensation, just like the other girl...but please, for fuck sake...leave the whole race thing out of it. That's what I'm angry about. It's always because you're black. Can I get my compensation for getting my ass beat because I was a Polish white kid in a black neighborhood now, please...???

:rolleyes:

13. 418

418 Expert #59

Are you really that stupid, or did you just fail to read the article???

You might want to take reading comprehension one-on-one.

14. WeaselBob

1) Surprise, but I don't follow you little boy the way you seem to Dan but I've yet to see YOU launch an intelligent conversation, just insults and slaps like ...
    2) I never mentioned race, you another race-a-phobic or something???
    3) I've been in a number of debate threads around here lately, the ones that were civil ; you just must've passed over them, you'd have to think rather throw out an insult

I give you shit for the same reason I did BW... I get sick of hearing hateful bashing and insults, you guys are shit stirrers. I've not a high post count like you, I just drop in as a distraction from work. If I have aggressions I deal with them like an adult. Mr dan's a dork, but you and BW and that ape dude act like a gang of bully teenagers following im around all day... grow up.

this was a pretty civil place while Mr wilson was away, then he returned and you guys all turned to assholes again.

Get rid of the venom , it's so tired :Puke:

if you have a problem with racial issues or someone's claim, why not start a CIVIL discussion with a few folks of different ethnic backgrounds and air your thoughts and get some answers?

Just bitching about it on a mostly-white, convervative forum will do nothing but get opinions from others that agree with you... and from your reaction you have a tough time with that. an open discussion might do more for the problem than ranting like an angry adolescent--they might change your mind, or you might change theirs, or neither, but a better understanding of each other's positions would be a positive event, much better than bitch fest.

If you think race is a problem, then what you gonna get by bitching about here in honky town? just more mad honkies, then pissed off honkies, the a BBS lynch mob :D

15. mad brad

mad brad Guest

"blah blah blah bl bl bl blah blah blah hdlkjuadiuaydvagdcvjadcvakdjufgtqeldifuyqbdlfkjshdfvbakjvhaliuvgadk,juadvfkjashdvcalkdujybalkvuaybvliaudchvbaliduvbyaliyhvad."

to quote yamabitch.

16. mad brad

mad brad Guest

funny, isn't yamabowel the guy who follows me around and makes comments at me all the time? hello pot, kettle here.......

weirdo.

17. Kris87

Kris87 Friendly Smartass

I still don't have any respect for those that don't make their names known on the BBS. They're just coward sheepshit cocksuckers as Brad would say. Can I steal that?

18. 418

418 Expert #59

Whatever. You've called me out more times than I have ever even mentioned you. You're the "shit stirrer".

You must be f@cking bi-polar. ???CIVIL??? Take your own advice, you shitstain. You were the first one that tried insulting me, instead of trying to have a "civil" conversation.

How about this. You see the "IGNORE" button. Click on it, bitch.

As for..."Surprise, but I don't follow you little boy the way you seem to Dan but I've yet to see YOU launch an intelligent conversation, just insults and slaps like ... "

...you're just plain wrong there. Even Dan has failed to mention that I ride his ass. Why??? Now maybe, just possibly because...I DON'T...you fucking numbnut

If anything, you're the one following me around. And you're defenitally riding Brads ass. So how about this.
    TAKE YOU'RE OWN ADVICE, AND FUCK OFF.

Did I make you read this thread??? Did I make you respond???
    No!!
    Then go suck a dick!!!

p.s. Thanks for the political advice. If I wanted your opinion, I'd ask. :rolleyes:

19. Kris87

Kris87 Friendly Smartass

I would if I ever met the sorry sack of shit.

20. mad brad

mad brad Guest

10 bucks. :D