1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Bill O'Reilly

Discussion in 'The Dungeon' started by SPL170db, Apr 19, 2017.

1. blkduc

blkduc no time for jibba jabba

Dude, Willy had the ultimate gig. He could bang or rape as many skanks as he wanted to because he had Hillary to destroy anyone who talked. Remember, Hillary had political ambitions, so she could not afford to let scandals get in her way.

2. In Your Corner

In Your Corner Dungeonesque Crab AI Version

I find it a little tough to believe Bill was sniffing around someone that looks like her. Look what he was surrounded by at Fox.
    You never know, but it doesn't seem that likely.

3. Sprinky

Sprinky Well-Known Member

Dudes don't always go for hot. Schwarzenegger was bumping that ugly ass maid. Old dudes take what gives

Orvis likes this.
  4. Venom51

Venom51 John Deere Equipment Expert - Not really

What's the saying...A guy only needs two things to find a woman attractive and want to have sex with her.

Opportunity and opportunity.

5. Orvis

Orvis Well-Known Member

Has she hired Gloria Allred yet? That is the acid test on her credibility. If she hires Allred then that means that her credibility is non-existent. :D

TurboBlew likes this.
  6. Orvis

Orvis Well-Known Member

Well, that and a couple of paper bags. One for her and one for his dog. (He doesn't want the dog to lose respect for him.):D

7. HPPT

HPPT !!!

There are so many examples contradicting that, it's hard to believe you thought that through.
    Look up Hugh Grant, for starters. :D

8. Potts N Pans

Potts N Pans Well-Known Member

Hugh Grant had something Divine!! :Puke:

That man was an idiot. Liz Hurley was so hotthen, and is still looking good.

9. HPPT

HPPT !!!

And yet, we all heard about Paula and Monica. Not a very good suppression job by Hillary.

10. SPL170db

SPL170db Trackday winner

John Oliver had a nice little tribute piece to Bill at the end of his show last night.

11. In Your Corner

In Your Corner Dungeonesque Crab AI Version

What did it cost Bill Clinton?

Now, what did it cost Bill O'Reilly?
    What is it costing Bill Cosby?

I'd say she did a damn good job, considering Paula and Monica are only two of many accusers.

12. HPPT

HPPT !!!

You may be immune to public humiliation but Bill Clinton, like most people, probably isn't.

Bill O'Reilly is walking away with $25 million. A lot of people would gladly be accused of sexually harassing a coworker in exchange for that check.

Fuck Bill Cosby.

Last edited: Apr 24, 2017
  13. sheepofblue

sheepofblue Well-Known Member

I might actually be willing do the actual harassing for that much $$

14. HPPT

HPPT !!!

Shit, I wouldn't even need to do the actual harassing. Just accuse me and cut me the check.

Funkm05 likes this.
  15. sheepofblue

Either way I could even grope Rosie O'Donnell ONCE for 25 mil

16. Potts N Pans

Potts N Pans Well-Known Member

:Puke::Puke::Puke::Puke:

17. sheepofblue

Yes but I am recovering from a bout of that for free. Admittedly pawing that beast would leave a mark for a while but not one 25 mil couldn't cure. Who knows maybe she has a hot girlfriend that could do the whole protecting my women thing :crackup:

18. kangasj

kangasj Banned

God I can almost see you face down in her crotch. It ain't pretty!

19. sheepofblue

Its not that I don't have any morals, they are just low :beer:

Though I would avoid that, ever seen Lust In The Dust and what happened to Red Dick when he dove on that thing? Wound up in his own piano.

20. kangasj

kangasj Banned

Nope, never heard of it. Let us know how it goes..um, on second thought, don't...:Puke: