1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Bill O'Reilly

Discussion in 'The Dungeon' started by SPL170db, Apr 19, 2017.

1. pickled egg

pickled egg Tell me more

Would you rather it be a woman grabbing your ass?

jrsamples and TurboBlew like this.
  2. kangasj

kangasj Banned

Drama much? Does that happen to you a lot?

3. Fonda Dix

Fonda Dix Well-Known Member

:crackup:

4. Potts N Pans

Potts N Pans Well-Known Member

Where do you and who do you hang out with?

I think you made that senerio up. No guy could come up with that combo. We all think with our johnsons...and that head couldnt be this creative.

badmoon692008 likes this.
  5. CausticYarn

CausticYarn Well-Known Member

Well it was a joke...

6. CausticYarn

CausticYarn Well-Known Member

You are probably right.

7. Venom51

Venom51 John Deere Equipment Expert - Not really

I love it when you talk dirty.

8. Ian178

Ian178 Well-Known Member

Exactly, who does this shit? I don't know of anybody I can think of who i'd suspect of it, but the world is wide so I'm sure it happens.

But i digress. What I want to know is how did Bill get to where he was? Who turns on the tv, sees him, and says "yeah, please bring me more of this", and supposedly, i'm his demographic! I don't get it. I don't know what he did or didn't do, but I've always disliked him. I hate it when someone argues "my side" using straw men and bullying.

scottn likes this.
  9. jrsamples

jrsamples Banned

TurboBlew likes this.
  10. Venom51

Venom51 John Deere Equipment Expert - Not really

I'm predicting an up turn in the number of gay men not because they aren't attracted to women. They just aren't willing to risk telling one they look nice for fear of ending up in court and registered as a sex offender over it.

Can we all agree as men that our response to any woman that stands up and says she doesn't want to viewed as a sexual object that they get a shot to the face with a really thick Vogue or Glamour magazine.

11. SGVRider

SGVRider Well-Known Member

I'm stealing that line. Brilliant!

12. blkduc

blkduc no time for jibba jabba

I'm wondering the same damn thing. I don't know anyone who watches that clown.

Time to replace that clown and I know Tucker is getting it but I hope FOX is looking at Tomi Lahren for Tucker's spot. That chick is a rising star with a big following.

13. blkduc

blkduc no time for jibba jabba

Britt likes this.
  14. Woofentino Pugr

Woofentino Pugr Well-Known Member

I do. He WORSHIPS the guy. He calls me a liberal because I cant stand the guy. Wouldn't talk to me for 3 months after telling him I don't need some loudmouth tv talking head tell me how to think.

15. pickled egg

pickled egg Tell me more

Sounds like a nice three months. ;)

16. HPPT

HPPT !!!

So you don't believe any of what's been said about Bill Clinton? You're gonna need your Spicey costume to explain this one. :D

17. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Clinton wasn't risking much tho, he's Bill Clinton not O'Reilly :D

18. Orvis

Orvis Well-Known Member

LOL, I suspect that if that actually happened your biggest danger would be passing out from lack of breathing while laughing hysterically. That would be a sight to behold. :D

19. Orvis

Orvis Well-Known Member

I watched the first four minutes of this video and had already formed an opinion. (too soon?) I'm doubting her story actually happened and, even if it did, it makes her out to be a racist turd. I would bet a buck or two that if some black guy walked by her doing and saying the things she's accusing O'Riley of doing she would have reacted totally differently. She has no credibility as far as I'm concerned simply because she appeared on an ignorant show like "The View."
    But then again, I'm probably a racist cracker. :rolleyes:

TurboBlew likes this.
  20. TurboBlew

TurboBlew Registers Abusers

yeah right... if she wanted to "Bombshell"... appearing on the Factor would be priority #1 :D