1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Bike of the Day..Ex Hayden Bruce Trans CBR929RR FX

Discussion in 'Bikes for Sale' started by boccarp, Jan 20, 2018.

1. boccarp

boccarp Well-Known Member

This is a very cool piece. Ridden by Roger Lee Hayden in the Formula Extreme series. It is a back door HRC piece assembled by Erion guru Rick Hobbs and then sent off to the New hampshire based Bruce Transportation Team. The school bus livery is about the coolest a race bike has every worn. I think I know a couple of those helmeted kids on the bus! It comes with a extra frame, body work, tanks, engine cases and three or four bins of spares. Very trick piece. The motor in it has HRC internals and bunch of trick parts. Perfect for V-8 Open Heavyweight? If you are interested I have some better photos. hit me up with a email at [email protected]
    $11,000

wheelie on! Pete
    [​IMG]

2. boccarp

3. boccarp

they always want to drive the bus.....

4. motion

motion Nihilistic Member

Cool bike!!!! I didn't know it was sponsored by Kelly Baker's shop. How do you get it on top of those cabinets? Forklift, I assume, but then you stand up there to put it on the rear stand? Must be some really strong cabinets!

5. boccarp

I wheelie it up there....

6. Mr. Gix

Mr. Gix Active Member

I remember the Bruce bikes from when I was a kid. Very cool to see one, brings back memories for sure. Free bump for you sir.

7. boccarp

Fuck...no body wants to ride the short bus. This is a cool bike.

8. Jesse Williams

Jesse Williams Need more track time! Always!!

Tempted. If have to race it though. Parts would be hard to come by?

9. boccarp

no...it is a superbike build of a 954 engine. This motor has very little time on it maybe 4 track days on fresh motor. It will be good for at least a full season of racing or many years of track days.

10. RRRepsolRider

RRRepsolRider Well-Known Member

Very nice bike!![emoji1303][emoji1303]

11. boccarp

Who is man enough to ride the short bus?

12. theadamwesson

theadamwesson Active Member

I'm man enough, but I just got done "restoring" my '03 954. By far one of the coolest bikes I've ever seen raced. I wish I could snag it. I'd love to rip that thing up!

13. ekraft84

ekraft84 Registered User

I loved that livery, back in the day..

14. boccarp

Short bus calling for a new driver....

15. boccarp

sold....