1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Big thanks to Dean at Integrity RV...again!

Discussion in 'General' started by Wheel Bearing, Sep 3, 2018.

1. Wheel Bearing

Wheel Bearing Professional low sider

Years back, Dean saved my Cycle Jam weekend when my old toy hauler was having major electrical issues - long story short, the master on/off switch failed, so the genny wasn't recharging the batteries (which were old and dying, and also a problem). Eventually the whole system died which left me without any power for the A/C or tire warmers. He came over within minutes and figured it out quick and had me up and running in no time.

I called him last week when I was having A/C problems (fan wasn't kicking on period), told him about how he saved my weekend a few years ago...and he remembered! I couldn't believe it. I can't even remember what I had for breakfast and he remembered that from like 4 years ago. I asked him if he would be at Road A next week so I could have him look at it. He told me he wasn't going to be there, but put me in touch with one of his techs and his tech gave me a few things to check. It was an easy peasy fix, but having a few things to look at right off the bat saved me a boat load of diagnostic time.

Just wanted to give a huge shout out to Integrity RV for the help he's given me, and if you're anywhere near them, that place should be your first stop for your RV needs! Thanks again Dean.

t11ravis and joec like this.
  2. tawzx12r

tawzx12r Influencer to none

3. panthercity

panthercity Thread Killa

Love hearing positives!

4. Jon Wilkens

Jon Wilkens Well-Known Member

For sure Dean is the RV man!!! Gives wera peeps deals too.

5. gapman789

gapman789 Well-Known Member

Not seeing any RV's for sale on they're website...must be service only?

6. Jon Wilkens

Jon Wilkens Well-Known Member

Mostly. They have a few there with signs in them (they store them also).

7. Red Fox Racing

Red Fox Racing Age is only a number

Dean & Peggy, great people and their business is awesome. Highly recommend!!