1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Beware of Rick Merhar, ebay seller Accu-Rick.

Discussion in '2-Stroke Machines' started by Dragginass, Feb 15, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Princess886

Princess886 Kidd's Mechanic

Dragginass,
    Cosider. I think you are missing the point. After reading your many posts, we all get the point. You feel mistreated by Rick. Maybe he's at fault, maybe he's not. That's not the point. The point is, a customer service problem should be handled in private, and if you don't like the service provided, don't use it. But to slander a person publicly over one bad experience in unacceptable. Best to shut your trap, and insert your tampon now.

2. 1ghiaman

1ghiaman Well-Known Member

1300+ views... will it ever end:down:

I called Rick on Monday 2/12 and needed parts for the weekend. Got them on Wednesday 2/14. Great service as always. Thanks!

I think he likes me better.:)

I have been in Ricks shoes before. You bust your ass day in and day out trying keeping everone happy and on rare ocasion you get a transaction or customer that is unhappy. This may be the customers fault or your own fault but no matter what you do you cant make it right or make the person happy. Your just screwed. My advice is everyone please move on.

Including me:D

3. Dragginass

Dragginass Well-Known Member

This board had thousands of posts about customer service from various vendor's. This community is small, and we speak of what happens. Apparently I disturbed the hornet's nest of Accu-Rick. That said, I posted something that happened to me. Rather than any relevant posts regarding that, all of these side arguments were started.

Princess--on that note, how in the heck is me stating what happened SLANDER?

SLANDER is Infinity trying to badmouth me, and can't even do that right. After I make him look like a moron with my response, then he gets back on his high and mighty horse. Funny.

This has been entertaining folks, but I'm done. You all buy from who you wish, and I'll do the same. I simply posted my experience...it's not debatable. For those of you think he "may or may not" have been at fault...keep dreaming.

Rick made a few tasteless replies (including my personal info...nice Rick), rather than responding to the issue. That speaks louder than anything I could ever post.

Peace-
    Shane

4. infinityreplica

infinityreplica Well-Known Member

Elvis has FINALLY left the building......thank god!
    :clap:

5. Dragginass

I thought you WERE God ;)

6. Dragginass

(I'm only posting this because it's not an argument, something I just sent Frank, but thought it was relevant here).

I probably did stir up some negative energy that I regret. Let me relate it like this though, Frank. I'm sure Rick, yourself, and others that are active in the 2-stroke community are especially defensive/protective of your own because of what you do....and there aren't many who do it. I understand that completely. My problem is...whether you realize it or not...I'm one of ya'll. I turned my meager profits of my business over to purchasing Airfence, fundraisers, and just giving the guys here a place to ride (only for 2 years though ;). I was made to feel like garbage for being upset at Rick, and thats just not cool with me. He could have easily made me happy with a little communication, or ONE apology. He continues to handle it poorly. Ya'll can think of me as you will. I am confident in what I do as well, and thats why I don't take crap from Rick, you, or anyone else. I don't owe Rick anything for being Rick. Hope that maybe gives you a different perspective. I'm going drink a beer. I'll save one for you....

Shane

7. Dave K

Dave K DaveK über alles!

Let's get this wrapped up. Draggin, did you get whatever the hell you ordered?

8. Dragginass

Yup, said that on page 1:D

9. Dave K

Dave K DaveK über alles!

You got your chit, you think the customer service sucked, 50 others said it doesn't. Thread is done, now bring on the whores.

10. Dragginass

So its ok if we post boobs now?

11. tzrider

tzrider CZrider

Can I have the last word...?

12. Rodger

Rodger RamJet

13. tzrider

tzrider CZrider

Bastid! :mad:

You're worst than the ex-wife I never had!

:)

14. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

I want the last word!

15. charles

charles The Transporter

And the last word is: PIE

16. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Pie!!!!!!!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.