1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Better Call Saul

Discussion in 'General' started by G Dawg, Feb 9, 2015.

Tags:
  1. ClemsonsR6

ClemsonsR6 Well-Known Member

Yeah.....whoa!!! But I was trying to remember, as it's been a minute since I've watched all of BB, wasn't he in some of the episodes??

2. G Dawg

G Dawg Broken Member

For sure , I thought that might happen .
    No way he was going to let Hamilin walk .

3. G Dawg

G Dawg Broken Member

No

4. auminer

auminer Renaissance Redneck

No. While the writers have been excruciatingly slow, they have not been sloppy.

5. ClemsonsR6

I agreed, the minute I saw him come out of the back room, I knew he was toast. But still! WHOA!

This also sets up what happens to Kim......I think she is the first to use the Vacuum Center Repair guy.

bwhip and G Dawg like this.
  6. HPPT

HPPT !!!

That would be very difficult to pull off.

7. ClemsonsR6

Thanks Capt. Obvious.

I think I'm getting the early seasons of BCS confused with BB as I watching both simultaneously.

8. auminer

I think we're going to have another Deus Ex Mike-ina.

Just like he was watching Saul and saved his ass in the bag an episode, he's watching him again right now. Or having him watched (Todd?).

Anyway, Lalo is going to be on the floor beside Howard pretty soon. Kim freaks out and wants out. Cue vacuum cleaner man.

The only problem with the Todd idea is that the last time I saw Jesse Plemons, he looked like he had eaten Val Kilmer.

9. BigBird

BigBird blah

:stupid:

it kind of goes like that. it's worth watching up to the last episode. skip the end, and think of your own :)

10. pickled egg

pickled egg Tell me more

Yeah. Definitely sub-par.

11. SGVRider

SGVRider Well-Known Member

There won’t be a deus ex Mike-ina. Mike said he pulled almost everyone to protect Gus that same night. They wouldn’t have left resources at a low priority location. I also think the writers are a lot better than that. That would be lame/pathetic given they already played it out in the exact same scenario once before.

RIP Howard, he was 100x the man Jimmy is. Glad the show also voiced out loud that Chuck was 100% right about Jimmy. He and Kim are such shitbags, and they are perfect for eachother. Would still smash Kim though.

Saul’s completely amoral, weary character in Breaking Bad makes a lot more sense now. The death of Howard and Kim’s fate are clearly the final transformation. Whatever happens to Kim is bad, they didn’t just break up. That’s evidenced by the secretary’s later attitude toward Saul.

12. G Dawg

G Dawg Broken Member

13. auminer

14. auminer

You could be right about Mike et al saving the day. It would be trite.

Plus, after I posted that I got to thinking about exactly what Saul said about Nacho and Lalo. Perhaps he indicated that Lalo is still alive. Again, the writers are slow, but definitely not sloppy.

Except for the line about Saul having been 'pulling their nuts out of the fire for years' WRT Vamanos Pest. They don't have time to tighten that up now.

15. auminer

[​IMG]

Saul: ""Lalo didn't send you?!?""

So, yeah, Lalo walks out of there alive, as well as, obviously Saul.

Kim?

16. ClemsonsR6

No way Kim get's offed.......she's definitely the first to use the Vacuum Service.

17. rd400racer

rd400racer Well-Known Member

I held off watching any of it until the Stanley Cup playoffs were over, so I binged the 7 shows in the last two days. From now on, that's the only way I'm going to do it. It's like going to a theater and watching a long movie. Oh, and just fucking brilliant. It amazes me how someone comes up with this in their head. I've never been a creative person but have total respect for those that are.

Killswitch and bwhip like this.
  18. CRA_Fizzer

CRA_Fizzer Honking at putter!

Last 6 episodes start tonight.

19. G Dawg

G Dawg Broken Member

I've been watching Talking Saul.
    Very informative.
    Can't wait for tonight's episode .

20. Jim Moore

Jim Moore Well-Known Member

My bet? Kim kills Lalo, then uses the vacuum cleaner service.