1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Better Call Saul

Discussion in 'General' started by G Dawg, Feb 9, 2015.

Tags:
  1. jksoft

jksoft Well-Known Member

I don't remember her appearing on Breaking Bad but easily could have missed it.

Everything I've read indicated she was never even mentioned on Breaking Bad.

2. HPPT

HPPT !!!

I'm having some vague recollection of her and Saul having a conversation in the backyard of a house where some investigation is being conducted, or something. We knew nothing of their relationship other than they seem to be old friends or colleagues. Am I confusing her with some other character?

3. 50Joe

50Joe Registered User

I like the show but still a little slow moving.

4. sdiver

sdiver Well-Known Member

Isn't Kim from the Mid-West, near where Jimmy ends up working for Cinnabon? There might be a clue there.

5. Razr

Razr Well-Known Member

I don't remember Kim on BB.

BigBird likes this.
  6. HPPT

HPPT !!!

Does that scene sounds familiar, though, even with another woman?

p.s. I checked her bio: she was never on Breaking Bad. I may have seen her on House of Lies.

7. G Dawg

G Dawg Broken Member

First saw her on Franklin & Bash

8. Razr

Razr Well-Known Member

It does sound familiar....maybe when Saul had all that cash, something about a tent...

HPPT likes this.
  9. HPPT

HPPT !!!

Yes, that, I think! The woman might have been a cop. Can't remember.

10. CRA_Fizzer

CRA_Fizzer Honking at putter!

How the heck is it the season finale already.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

11. Razr

Razr Well-Known Member

Yes it sucks huh? The bad part is it seems like 15 months before the next season starts.

12. jksoft

jksoft Well-Known Member

Yeah, I wish there was at least a 2 hour finale.

I might have to go back and watch breaking bad while I wait for the next season.

13. CRA_Fizzer

CRA_Fizzer Honking at putter!

It's all good man. [emoji16]

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

83BSA likes this.
  14. Razr

Razr Well-Known Member

Slippin Jimmy just can't break away, it even shocked Kim. Great episode.

15. 83BSA

83BSA Well-Known Member

"I need some dba paperwork."

"It's Saul Goodman." = "It's all good man."

Enter Breaking Bad and attorney Saul Goodman.

16. jksoft

jksoft Well-Known Member

We al knew where Mike was headed, but part of me was still sad to see him take the final turn.

Now we wait another year and a half...

Jeff McKinney likes this.
  17. G Dawg

G Dawg Broken Member

Pretty good ending to the season.

18. jksoft

jksoft Well-Known Member

19. auminer

auminer Renaissance Redneck

There's three years to go. BCS timeline is spring/summer 2004. (see the file cabinet in S04E07)

[​IMG]

BB starts fall of 2007. Fall because the school year had already started, but the first definitive timecheck I know of was October 2007. See the cover of the Better Homes & Gardens during Walt & Jesse's ""surreptitious"" meeting in the convenience store in S02E04. That's the October 2007 issue. (DETAILS!!!)

[​IMG]

That leaves three years for BCS to develop. BB was only 2 and change start to finish. (As per the veggiebacon 50 in S01E01 and the Denny's bacon 52 in S05E01)

20. cha0s#242

cha0s#242 Ignorance and prejudice and fear walk hand in hand

Finally finished watching the season. I thought the season finale left Mike very vulnerable to get arrested by the cops. He would be the first suspect of an investigation, no doubt. When Werner's wife files a missing person report, the cops will go to the money transfer and see the footage of Mike. They would also see him at the hotel on security cameras. He'll be the last person seen with the victim, so they'll just go and pick him up.

Overall, a good season, a really enjoyed the Jimmy & Kim shenanigans to obtain what they wanted and the whole Jimmy/Chuck relationship analysis and the effect it has on his psyche. Very subtly presented, if a little slow, indeed.