1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Best place to get honda rs125 rear sprockets

Discussion in '2-Stroke Machines' started by assjuice cyrus, Oct 11, 2020.

1. assjuice cyrus

assjuice cyrus Well-Known Member

Need a sporket or 2 and maybe the little inserts that go into the rear wheel?

2. knedragon29

knedragon29 Well-Known Member

What T count? What bike ? I have a few :crackup:. I don't have any dampners though.

3. assjuice cyrus

Honda RS125.

42, 41,40, 38,

4. assjuice cyrus

Any of the above. Also looking for front rotor and pads.

5. knedragon29

knedragon29 Well-Known Member

Those are some big gears ! You running it at a go cart track ?? I always just went smaller on the counters . Usually ran 14 or 15 ( being 175-180 lbs ) I’ll take a look around tomorrow and see what I got . 38 I’m sure I have a few , Anything bigger then 39 were hard to come by . May have a rotor . Brake pads I’d just go EBC sintered HH unless things have changed the past 8 years

6. assjuice cyrus

No. It has an 85cc motor in the chassis for my 9yr old. We are heading to Barber and not sure of the gearing. I have a 44 on there now and would like to have some different choices incase. I know I have a 46 and 48 and nothing lower then a 44.

If you have a front rotor that would be great. The front end is the 2004 newer upside down forks.

Thanks

7. jimmyboost

jimmyboost one buck a boom

Check with Rebel Gears (rebelgears.com). They have made several custom sized sprockets for me (including for the 450 I put into an RS125 chassis). Reasonable prices and good customer service.

assjuice cyrus likes this.
  8. apr

apr Well-Known Member

have some new and second hand sprockets. also have new cush drives (dampers)

9. assjuice cyrus

I need the cush/ dampers for sure.

10. SMR123

SMR123 Well-Known Member

Accu-products.com for Intuit Sprockets and Technical SportsOne ffor cush drives