1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Best Performance shop in South Florida ?

Discussion in 'Information For New Racers' started by Dane Allen, Dec 24, 2016.

1. Dane Allen

Dane Allen Well-Known Member

Well I've recently moved back home to south Florida from Texas and looking to start back riding and getting plenty of seat time to potentially race once good enough. Since I've been trying to sell my 2009 zx6r no one has been budging on it . Im looking for information on who are the best performance shops located in south Florida that can get my 2009 zx6r and my 15 R1 set up?

2. Shenanigans

Shenanigans in Mr.Rogers neighborhood

Sean Prieto.

3. Marc16S1000rr

Marc16S1000rr Member

Position performance Alan

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

4. Lavana

Lavana The coming

My only advice is to set your expectations low and do one bike at a time so you can at least have a bike to ride.

Let us know about your experience.

5. Will9465

Will9465 Well-Known Member

What are you looking to do? I am down here in the armpit and could give you some unbiased opinions. Aaaand very few people will actually pay for a good bike down here, tough market to sell in.

6. TurboBlew

TurboBlew Registers Abusers

not sure what kinda performance youre looking for...
    http://www.aceperformanceracing.com/

Ive known Sal a number of years now.

Tim Hunt also is in South FL. He knows a thing or 2. :D

Dane Allen likes this.
  7. Dane Allen

That's currently the plan and just ride on my zx6 for time being till I'm back up to speed , and leave the r1 for right now .

8. Dane Allen

Yeah I've noticed so I'm just gonna add things to it as times goes if it sells it sells if not riding it till the wheels fall off or the engine goes.

Will9465 likes this.
  9. Dane Allen

I've heard of Tim Hunt and seen his shop a few times at PBIR . Haven't yet spoken to him but will check it out .

10. Will9465

Will9465 Well-Known Member

Tim Hunt is an active racer, I don't know him but I know he is popular. A few other shops down here actually go out and race. AMR Superbikes and South Florida Cycles are the fastest though....