1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Best mixed drink for the holidays

Discussion in 'General' started by Gixxerguy855, Nov 25, 2013.

1. Gixxerguy855

Gixxerguy855 Well-Known Member

Looking for something for the family this holiday season. No particular liquor favorites, but nothing real hard. Women and men preferably so I don't have to buy a shitload of alcohol.

2. trancework

trancework It's always now...

3. Shenanigans

Shenanigans in Mr.Rogers neighborhood

Straight Jack Daniels

4. caferace

caferace No.

We just squeezed a (not literal) ton of fresh mandarin oranges. The juice, mixed with cheap vodka over crushed ice?

It's the bomb.

-jim

5. Sheik Abdul ben Falafel

Sheik Abdul ben Falafel Well-Known Member

why not just make a Christmas punch?

6. Razr

Razr Well-Known Member

My sister is a pro at making some sort of fruit punch contraption, it always taste excellent, but she'll sneak in a bottle of Bacardi 151 proof rum! It taste like a normal punch but you'll be seeing tracers after a few cups….awesome:up:

7. rd400racer

rd400racer Well-Known Member

I'm heading over to West Virginia Wednesday for the family holiday, and my sister-in-law was nice enough to call my wife and ask her what I like to drink. My wife said bourbon, so my SIL buys a bottle of Early Times! I'm not stripping paint with it woman, I want to drink it! I got a bottle of Knob Creek yesterday.

For the ET, I'm going to take the ingredients to make Manhattan's for the group....

http://www.drinksmixer.com/drink580.html

8. Dave K

Dave K DaveK über alles!

Cheap bourbon and marlboros! All the chicks will want to f@%k you and all the dudes will want to be you!

9. eggfooyoung

eggfooyoung You no eat more!

Tequila. Mix it with birthdays, holidays, guys trip. Anything. Good shit's bound to happen!

10. Lawn Dart

Lawn Dart Difficult. With a big D.

:stupid:

My dad and I usually get into the tequila at the holidays. I don't know why that's become a tradition, but it has. And he only likes good tequila...

11. Dave K

Dave K DaveK über alles!

Tequila is good for family holiday fights and hitting on third cousins. :D

12. Razr

Razr Well-Known Member

HEY….if she ain't good enough for her own family….she ain't good enough for ours!

13. eggfooyoung

eggfooyoung You no eat more!

Pfft. Mezcal. Now Dave has me wondering if I have any good looking 3rd cousins.

14. Dave K

Dave K DaveK über alles!

Good looking or not and female or male, you'll be zooming like a pro after a few shots of the mexican death juice. :D

If you can't be the life of the party, be the death of it! :crackup:

15. Sweatypants

Sweatypants I am so smart! S-M-R-T... I mean S-M-A-R-T!

whiskey. mix it with a few cubes of ice.

16. antirich

antirich Well-Known Member

A good Manhattan seems to always lift the holiday blahs. Looks classy too.

My late grandmother introduced me to them a while back, so they're a bit sentimental.

17. DWhyte91

DWhyte91 Well-Known Member

Scotch with ice

18. Phl218

Phl218 .

chocolate martini

add a little cinnamon and it's christmas

chicks dig it. and who doesn't like chocolate?

19. socalrider

socalrider pathetic and rude

i like a port this time a year, can sip it slow and watch the rest of the family get hammered from whatever they are drinking.

20. TLR67

TLR67 Well-Known Member

Jager!