1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Bernie is out of the race

Discussion in 'The Dungeon' started by Quicktoy, Oct 5, 2019.

1. ryoung57

ryoung57 Off his meds

It's too early in the morning to be that drunk sir.

2. pickled egg

pickled egg Tell me more

Yet here you are...

3. BHP41

BHP41 Calling out B.A.N. everyday

Yes she is. Much smarter than Hillary. She will fight but she has nothing to stand on. She’s stolen all her “plans” from Bernie and has always best around and never answered real questions. Trump won’t let them go unanswered.

4. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

She has way too many skeletons. All Warren could get is the OMB voters, no one in the middle would vote for her.

5. ryoung57

ryoung57 Off his meds

And she has that weird old lady shake thing going on. She looks like she should be shooing kids off her stoop with a broom, not running a country.

6. G 97

G 97 Garth

Bernies political ads are still running in Iowa. :crackup:

7. blkduc

blkduc no time for jibba jabba

That's exactly right which is why I hope it's her because Trump will sweep up yuuuge! Maybe even win CA! :crackup:

8. G 97

G 97 Garth

Warren caught once again with an embellished story about being a teacher and getting fired after she became preggers. No records or any level of verification and some conflicting details. Just making shit up per usual.

9. Spang308

Spang308 Well-Known Member

There's video of her contradicting herself of course. What a dumb ass. She clearly states in the video she didn't return to teaching because she was on a temp certificate due to not having the educational requirements and she herself decided teaching wasn't for her and decided not to pursue it as a career. It's. On. Tape.
    In a career where lying is the norm, she sets the bar even lower than formerly thought possible.

10. brex

brex Well-Known Member

It won't get much coverage if any.

11. In Your Corner

In Your Corner Dungeonesque Crab AI Version

The school district also has records that say she was
    offered a job for the following year and didn't take it.
    What will be important, however, will be the point she
    is making and not whether or not it actually happened
    the way she says it did (now).

12. sheepofblue

sheepofblue Well-Known Member

You just hate native Americans

13. nigel smith

nigel smith Well-Known Member

The quality of Democratic presidential candidates is a never ending source of wonder to me. I can't think of a solitary one of them that I would trust to walk my dog, and they want to hold the highest office in the land. I almost wonder if they, as a party, are just conceding the election and saving the real candidate for next time around.

14. auminer

auminer Renaissance Redneck

It simply CAN'T be that simple. Surely the left has thought this through... the fact that cogent and sane minds can't fathom the plot is truly terrifying.

When the best case scenario is that they spring a Obama/Winfrey ticket on us at the last minute, we really oughta be scared,.