1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Berik Alien 2.0 1 Piece Suit, NWT size 44/54

Discussion in 'Race Gear and Accessories For Sale' started by wisconsinRR, May 31, 2020.

1. wisconsinRR

wisconsinRR Active Member

I've had this suit around for a few years now. It's never been used and still has the original tags. It comes with its original suit bag as well.

Its a size 44/54 so its about right for a 5'7"-6'0" person 170-185 lbs. It will also come with a set of Berik Alien 2.0 gloves in size M.

$450 + Shipping

Attached Files:

2. G2G

G2G I feel the need

damn it I am 6 foot 190. its a size to small or else I would grab it. Love that suit!!! Where do you live (I am guessing WI because of ur user name) because if you are close I would like to come try it on to see if I can squeeze into it. I live near six flags by the IL?WI border.

3. wisconsinRR

I'm in the Waukesha area. I could meet you somewhere south of here over the weekend if you want.

4. phkz24

phkz24 Member

I live nearby G2G, and if it doesn't work for him, I could give it a shot. If it's too small for him he will keep me in mind and let me know, and maybe I could give it a try on.

5. G2G

G2G I feel the need

PM sent

6. wisconsinRR

Sounds good, I just sent @G2G a PM