1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Ben Shapiro interviews Piers Morgan

Discussion in 'The Dungeon' started by Clay, Aug 19, 2019.

1. Clay

Clay Well-Known Member

I'd guess that maybe one or two of you will actually watch this, but I gotta say, it was a great interview. I think the original CNN interview by Piers of Ben is what propelled Ben into the spotlight, so it's pretty nice to see a reverse interview/discussion. I've gotta say, Piers did a wonderful job and really called out the left for their massive, near insane, turn to the hard left. The largest point of all of it was, they might disagree, but a logical and polite discussion of the issues is what civilized human beings do.

Steeltoe and sharkattack like this.
  2. TXFZ1

TXFZ1 Well-Known Member

Plan to watch it but have not yet. Gotta give Piers credit for showing up after being destroyed on CNN. I like this series of interviews with Ben and wish more leftist would show up.

3. Steeltoe

Steeltoe What's my move?

Thanks

4. eggfooyoung

eggfooyoung You no eat more!

Made it 18 minutes. Was good, but I do have to work occasionally.

5. R Acree

R Acree Banned

Bummer

6. eggfooyoung

eggfooyoung You no eat more!

7. Clay

Clay Well-Known Member

I watched it over the course of last night and today, so certainly not while busy on the job. That's what the beeb is for. :p

8. XFBO

XFBO Well-Known Member

That was a pretty good interview and I am NOT a fan of Piers Morgan at all.....but he actually came off well informed in much of what he spoke of except for the 2A subject.

1) He STILL doesn't seem to grasp the difference between a full auto and semi-auto nor care to learn about it cuz he had to have been corrected more than once.
    2) He's also in denial of the US's unique geographical differences with other locale's he tried comparing us with.
    3) He also seems to subscribe to the DO SOMETHING, ANYTHING style of politicking which I strongly disagree with.

Overall though, he came off more favorable to me than at any other time I watched him speak.

shakazulu12 likes this.
  9. Steeltoe

Steeltoe What's my move?

You can just listen to the podcast on the road. In between Miley Cypress songs.

10. Lanceabillion

Lanceabillion Registered Abuser

Piers shot an AR-15 platform rifle with Ted Nugent, hunting feral hogs and he said he could see the benefit of that. But when it comes to the brits, any acknowledgment of guns is a good thing because that backwards ass country is banning knives now and jails people for Facebook posts and filming Muslims going to court for child molestation and rape.

11. shakazulu12

shakazulu12 Well-Known Member

Agreed on all points. Very good discussion IMHO. You can have a discussion with people with different ideologies without turning it into a screaming match.

XFBO likes this.