1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Bell Star Carbon helmet - XL

Discussion in 'Race Gear and Accessories For Sale' started by NemesisR6, Mar 19, 2019.

1. NemesisR6

NemesisR6 Gristle McThornbody

This helmet has served me well over the last few years, but I've decided to upgrade. Awesome lid that's lightweight, comfy, and performs great on the track. Liner/pads were washed after every weekend so this thing smells just like new. Front of helmet has a few small nicks from track roost, but is very hard to see especially with the design. Has a GoPro mount on top of helmet, but can be removed pretty easily with some fishing line.

Comes in original box with carrying bag, two dark smoke race shields (used), and a brand-new clear shield. Helmet was manufactured in 2012, and is SNELL 2010 and DOT certified. Some race orgs may not allow it due to age (YRMV), but would otherwise make a fantastic street lid.

Also comes with both sizes of cheek pads to customize the fit. 55mm were used by me, and the original 50mm pads were never used.

$150 and I'll cover half of any actual shipping expenses (USPS w/tracking).

Best way to reach me is PM or replying in this thread.

IMG_1944.jpg

IMG_1943.jpg

2. NemesisR6

NemesisR6 Gristle McThornbody