1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Beaverun kart track rental

Discussion in 'Mini Racing' started by jimraynor21, Apr 3, 2012.

1. jimraynor21

jimraynor21 Well-Known Member

Just wanted to let anyone know around beaver that the kart track is avaliable most weekdays in the morning for practice. I went up monday with two friends from 9 til 2, it only cost is $25 a person.

All you need to do is get in touch with the kart guy(Dan) a few days before to make sure they aren't running a kart practice or anything. There's nobody there keeping an eye on you so you are taking the risk that you may get hurt without having an ambulance standing by but its a cheap practice/fun time. It was a bit green since its the beginning of the season, and we took a few brooms to clean up the track a bit but it was a blast!

2. fireman343

fireman343 Well-Known Member

Yeah, Dan is good people!!
    Hope you can make it out for our two races that we have scheduled there this year!

3. jimraynor21

jimraynor21 Well-Known Member

I'm certainly gonna try. I realized the suspension needs some serious tlc(although what can you really do with those sad little forks haha). Hopefully a few more fun days and some tuning will prevent me from being a back marker :D

4. fireman343

fireman343 Well-Known Member

You can always use emulator kits in the forks.. That's what I've got with custom springs and it made a huge differance!

Hope to see ya out on the track soon!