1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Be Part of the 47th Annual WERA Grand National Finals

Discussion in 'General' started by Umbrella girl #1, Sep 19, 2019.

1. Umbrella girl #1

Umbrella girl #1 Well-Known Member

Hey Guys & Girls.... If you or your team or your company would like to be a part of the 47th Annual
    Grand National Finals, here is a way you can. Sponsor any of the many classes running for Championships with six trophies. Three Expert and Three Novice for $350.00 or two classes would
    be $650.00. This would include PA Announcements, presentation of the trophies at the end of the day
    and two VIP Credentials. We also have Event Sponsorships that can be purchased. Just give me
    a call in the WERA office or email me at [email protected] and we can talk. It's a great way to help out and also get your name out there.

evakat and motion like this.
  2. gpracer15

gpracer15 Built to Ride

Awesome

3. Brian Van

Brian Van Track Gear Retailer

We are sponsoring 2 classes on Sunday. I will be there supporting Max Van for the duration, should be a ton of fun!

Patrick Hannigan, cav115 and r6boater like this.
  4. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Gonna be a great time! Thanks to Spportbike Track Gear and SAS Racing for their support!!!

Patrick Hannigan and cav115 like this.
  5. Pneumatico Delle Vittorie

Pneumatico Delle Vittorie Retired "Tire" Guy

Any pie left I'm hungry? But most importantly how bout some costume pics from the Halloween party

6. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Rain. No pie, no party :(

7. Pneumatico Delle Vittorie

Pneumatico Delle Vittorie Retired "Tire" Guy

Y'all want to un-pin this since you ate no pie? Just asking