1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

BBS King

Discussion in 'General' started by Tracee Polcin, Aug 22, 2000.

1. Tracee Polcin

Tracee Polcin Pic by IYF Photo

Will somebody please cause Tom's computer to crash. 541 posts to my 308. I'll never catch up at this rate. [​IMG]

2. wera122

wera122 Guest

You need to get a job that allows you to post all day long, and have no social life after work except for racing that allows you to post all evening until you run out of beer and have no choice but to go to bed.

Then and only then can you be the BBS King! [​IMG]

3. WERA

WERA Administrator

I could always nuke him [​IMG]

4. WERA

WERA Administrator

Damn! I just looked at mine and I'm at a lowly 513... Guess I'll have to start answering more questions.

5. Tracee Polcin

I have the job to post all day, for now anyways.

Yeah nuke his ass and make him start all over. [​IMG]

6. wera122

wera122 Guest

Wow Tracee, this competition thing is really taking over your life. They do have groups that can help you deal with that type of thing you know! [​IMG]

I can just see it now. Crowded room, quiet hush. Tracee stands up and exclaims....

"Hi. My name is Tracee and I have to be the best at everything or I break down and cry."

....followed by rousing applause and a big group hug. HA HA HA HA HA!

7. WERA

WERA Administrator

8. WERA

WERA Administrator

Hmmm, wonder how many posts I'm up to now?

9. WERA

WERA Administrator

I might even have to get the 'puter at home fired back up so I can post from there too.

10. WERA

WERA Administrator

Think that's a good idea?

11. WERA

WERA Administrator

[​IMG] Some days I just kill me!

12. WERA

WERA Administrator

Only 23 more to catch up!

13. Tracee Polcin

Tom you are scaring me dude. Have you been talking to my wife? Now my seceret is out, I just a big softie. [​IMG]

14. Tracee Polcin

Just when you think you are catching him he'll blast off about 50 posts. Tom do really have a job? I think you just tell everybody you do. But in all reality you are probally sitting on a big trust fund. [​IMG]

15. wera122

wera122 Guest

I do have a job and they actually pay me too! It's all in how you present the illusion of work. They worry more about me getting hurt racing than they do about actually doing work.

That's almost as good as a trust fund! [​IMG]

16. WERA

WERA Administrator

Well, after doing some research I have discovered that the majority of noise on the BBS comes from a measley 5 people, these 5 are the only ones to post more than 110 times since we revamped the BBS at the beginning of the season, 2 of them are obviously way too talkative. The totals are:

WERA122 at 564 (which has already gone up...)and me at 535, we are the only ones to break 500, or 450, or 400, or for that matter even 350... Tracee is next most verbose poster at 328, with cb500 close behind at 294, from them it's a long way back to diesel at 181.

Other than the loudmouths listed above only 3 others have broken the 100 post mark.

Of course this all begs the question - does anyone really give a s**t? Well, no, not really. [​IMG]

17. Janie McCommons

Janie McCommons Well-Known Member

Aw, Man! I've only been on this thing a few months and I've been trying like hell to be equally as annoying as those guys! I guess I've learned my lesson...it's apparently QUANTITY, not QUALITY that counts towards being a loudmouth! [​IMG]

18. WERA

WERA Administrator

It's always about quantity over quality! Less is never more, it's all just a myth made up by those with less quantity...

[​IMG]

19. Janie McCommons

Yeah, yeah, whatever:P It's a guy thing, I guess...

20. Janie McCommons