1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Barnacle Bill's Leather Repair on Facebook

Discussion in 'Other' started by barnacle bill, Nov 14, 2018.

1. barnacle bill

barnacle bill Darethea and B Bill

All the info you need is there. Now is the time to send in that suit for cleaning. don't let the microbes eat on your suit all winter. cleaning and conditioning inside and out with evaluation and damage inspection and zipper lube is 100.00 plus return shipping or just send your own return shipping label. thanks, bill and darethea

S.bryant.H400 likes this.
  2. jrsamples

jrsamples Banned

:beer:

BB I have another street jacket that needs the sleeves shorter because I am not going to ride with it anymore. The other jacket that you shortened for me is still awesome. Best wishes to you!

3. barnacle bill

send it in when you're ready. b bill

4. barnacle bill

Bump . we're still time to clean the suit. we're still competitively priced . b bill

5. barnacle bill

bump it . it's that time of year again. that suit needs an end of season cleaning . we also offer a mold and mildew treatment. b bill and darethea Barnacle Bill's Leather Repair on Facebook . b bill and darethea

6. barnacle bill

Bump It! no long lines at barnacle bill's . it would be a good time to get that work done you've been putting off . b bill and darethea

7. barnacle bill

another Bump . quick turnarounds thanks, b bill and darethea

8. barnacle bill

Bump . quick turnarounds . barnacle bill's leather repair on facebook

9. DUCABRON

DUCABRON The jig is up

Can you repair/replace both shoulder hard plastic protective shell of an alpinestars suit? If so.. What's the cost? IMG_7212.jpg

10. barnacle bill

I can replace them if you can source the new ones. b bill

11. Gixxerguy855

Gixxerguy855 Well-Known Member

Bill just shortened the legs on my Alpinestars suit in about 5 days time and the suit fits perfect now. What a gem he is to have on this board!
    Thanks Bill!

S.bryant.H400 likes this.
  12. barnacle bill

bump it . no long lines yet ( 2022) . we tend to get stuff out pretty quickly. contact me though barnacle bill's leather repair and send pictures of your suit for a quote on the spot and instructions on how to proceed. the best to all b bill and darethea

13. t11ravis

t11ravis huge carbon footprint

Bill just did a name and some patches on my son's suit in record time. :beer: