1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Barnacle Bill and Darethea Leather repair

Discussion in 'Race Gear and Accessories For Sale' started by barnacle bill, Jun 4, 2015.

1. barnacle bill

barnacle bill Darethea and B Bill

leg alterations

raising the knees on most suits is 80.00 . lowering the knees on most suits is 100.00 . taking in the diameter on the legs on most suits is 25.00 each leg . same for sleeves. people asked. thanks, bill and darethea

2. Skter505

Skter505 Well-Known Member

Just got my suit back, great job and super fast. Got it back in time for an event this weekend. Thanks Bill!

3. barnacle bill

Giving this a bump for it's june again. about caught up in the shop if anyone needs anything done. not hanging by the phone so leave a message I'll get back to you. thanks, bill and darethea

4. Jim Bermel

Jim Bermel Faster and faster, the lights are turnin red

Hi Bill, How much to replace front zipper with right hand pull an astars atem jacket? thanks

rd49 likes this.
  5. barnacle bill

50.00 plus return shipping. for the quickest turnaround a Grant in the pocket with your pre-paid UPS return label turns it around in a day. thanks, bill and darethea

6. barnacle bill

It's been awhile since I accessed this thread. we are still here. still sewing , cleaning and repairing. best way to contact me is through Barnacle Bill's Leather Repair on Facebook or just on the phone 859 336 7375 . thanks, b bill and darethea

7. barnacle bill

bump , quick turnarounds message me on barnacle bill's leather repair on facebook for details . thanks, b bill and darethea

evakat likes this.
  8. barnacle bill

staying caught up pretty good . contact us on our facebook page. barnacle bill's leather repair. send pictures and text for a quote and quick turnaround. thanks, b bill and darethea

Rising Sun likes this.
  9. barnacle bill

well it's fall . when your riding season is over it's a good time to get your gear cleaned and conditioned looked over and repaired for next season. getting the dirt and sweat out of them makes them last longer . contact us on barnacle bill's leather repair on facebook . thanks, b bill

KneeDragger_c69 likes this.
  10. barnacle bill

It's a good time to get that suit deep cleaned ( sweat and dirt is hard on leather over the winter months) and repaired /checked over for next riding season . darethea and I would be glad to take care of that for you . Barnacle Bill's Leather Repair on facebook . drop me a line and send pictures of you damage or requests for a quote. thanks, b bill and darethea

11. evakat

evakat Well-Known Member

How do I ship my suit to you???
    Just a large plastic tote that you can send it back in?
    What's the easy setup

12. rd49

rd49 Well-Known Member

Sending my suit to Bill I remove the armor and fold it up and put it in a box. He returns it in same box. Never an issue.

evakat likes this.
  13. barnacle bill

all major shippers want it in a cardboard box. everything stays with the box when it's in my shop and we ship it back in the same box. you can contact me through my facebook page Barnacle Bill's Leather repair and send pictures of your damage and request a quote before you send it in . I will give you instructions then. thanks, b bill and darethea

evakat and KneeDragger_c69 like this.
  14. dcase4246

dcase4246 Well-Known Member

I’ve used Bill to repair my suit. Does great work…highly recommend!!

15. Billy B

Billy B Old N Slow

For sure Barnacle Bill has done great work for me also, way back to the 90s even! Can't recommend him highly enough!

16. barnacle bill

BUMP ! we are still here still sewing the suits. we even build a custom once in a while just to see if we still can . prices are stil about the same . I still got a good supply of zippers . contact us through our facebook page barnacle bill's leather repair if you want a quote before you send it in. thanks, b ill and darethea

17. barnacle bill

it's been over a year since I bumped this . contact us through barnacle bill's leather repair on Facebook if you need some work done. alterations, repairs and cleaning is our specialty now and we still can do lettering and patches . zippers too. thanks . b bill and darethea

MrGooch and sheepofblue like this.
  18. barnacle bill

still repairing and altering and clean and condition . contact us through our facebook page . barnacle bill's leather repair . thanks b bill

nowayout likes this.
  19. barnacle bill

the most common asked question here is " what's your turnaround" . It's pretty quick on most repairs . a zipper or simple repair can turn around in a day . alterations or suits that get cleaned usually in 3-4 business days . hardly anything is here longer than that if it comes in pre-paid with it's own return shipping label. It is just quicker that way. contact us through our facebook page . barnacle bill's leather repair . send pictures and text of the work needed for a quote before you send it in. thanks, b bill and darethea.

Sentinel2536 likes this.
  20. slow honda

slow honda Well-Known Member

Sent mine down. Got notice when it arrive, when it was fixed in days and sent back. Communication was great the whole way and timing was faster than expected. Don’t wait till last minute and blame Bill.