1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

'Bama crackers and the Constitution.

Discussion in 'The Dungeon' started by SIX, Aug 25, 2003.

1. SIX

SIX Well-Known Member

Ya know, the lost the Civil War a long time ago. You'd think they'd understand we follow Constitution in the rest of the country.

2. Dave K

Dave K DaveK über alles!

The South will rise again!!!

Or so those no toothed, slack jaws would have you believe. Too bad rising again would entail them getting up off their couches (even before Jerry Springer is over) and doing something.

"Hey Bubba, let's get to rising the south again... but first let's pick up a 12 of Stohls and we'll have to take the flowers out of tires in the front yard... ah hell, sounds like work. Turn on the TV"

3. mad brad

mad brad Guest

old milwaukee, or PBR, dumbass.

you don't know nothin' about tha south. :up:

4. Dave K

Dave K DaveK über alles!

Sure I do.

It lost the civil war and quite a few southerners can't get over it.

YOU LOST!!!! :D

5. mad brad

mad brad Guest

nope. :up:

6. wera176

wera176 Well-Known Member

Ok, I'll bite. Nope to what? :confused:

7. This rates as some of the most biting and witty humor I have ever read.

:clap:

8. RoadRacerX

RoadRacerX Jesus Freak

I'll remind you that there are just as many "mobile-mansions" in PA as there are in AL. Face it. Redneck is a state of being. It's not geographic. ;)

9. Dave K

Dave K DaveK über alles!

Yeah but, it ain't as much fun making fun of some smoe in a trailer park in PA as it is making fun of some gap tooth in parts south. :D

10. Face it, when they made Hee Haw, they could have portrayed PA Rednecks. But then it wouldn't have been funny, just sad.

:D :Poke:

11. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

There are far more white trash trailer park types up North than in the South, way more. And they ain't good enough to be Rednecks, sad but true.

Yankees are far too uptight and unhappy, every trip North makes me glad I live down here now. Even if Brad is here too :)

12. ZebProctor1

ZebProctor1 Well-Known Member

thought you live in Virginia.... believe it or not, you are IN THE SOUTH..... Hell, even Maryland is considered the south, although they ain't got no sweet tea up here, so I'm calling bullshit on maryland being a southern state....

13. mad brad

mad brad Guest

well virginny was the last to come on board.

my family owns land that the cocksucker william tecumseh sherman himself raped and pillaged on.

xxoo you too mongo.

14. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Back at ya Bradley :D

Northern VA and absolutely none of MD are in the South - don't care what they think. They may have been once but the evil influence of DC has permeated everything.

Find me a state in the South that feels it necessary to control everything their population does to the extent that VA does - ever seen a Southern state with a no left turn sign at the end of every single entrance ramp? Damned Yankees are scary as hell sometimes.

15. Dave K

Dave K DaveK über alles!

NoVa might be in the south on a map, but I think a good 60% of the people moved in from PA.

"Hey Pa, wants that?"
    "Cleatus, it's a car."
    "Why does it have flower planters under it?"
    "Dem's tires boy, up yonder in the north, they use their cars to drive around in and not for shootin' holes in."
    "Well gawd damn Pa, next you'll tell me they don't marry their cousins"
    "Well, except in Utah, they don't. Now get down off the roof... the last time you sat up there you made the porch collapse and you killed 27 of my best sniffer hounds"

16. ZebProctor1

ZebProctor1 Well-Known Member

U been watching too many movies..... shame what hollywood has done to the south.....

17. Dave K

Dave K DaveK über alles!

Nope, shame what the south has done to the south. Blah ha ha ha! :D
    It'd be a great place to live if it wasn;t infested with Hicks, Hillbillies and Rubes. :D ;)

18. Tank Boy

Tank Boy clank clank boom

This is more about "Jesus freaks" than about rednecks. The supporters/protesters have been coming from as far away as California and yes, northern States too.

SIX was actually accurate, but not in the way he meant. What started about a 1st ammendment issue is fast becoming a State's rights conflict (which is what the civil war was fought over). Shouldn't State or even local governments and judges be able to establish their own "comfort level" of separation between government and religion?

I blame all these whiney ACLU types who run around trying to knock over and undermining mainstream values in the name of "freedom". This is just like that dickhead in Cali who sued over the Pledge of Allegiance. If I were the suspicous type I would suggest an alterior motive...

19. ysr612

ysr612 Well-Known Member

nope when I lived in Ga I saw lots of people turn left at the end of the merge lane.

but then again I have seen that in R.I. and Boston too.

20. LMcCurdy

LMcCurdy Antique

This issue is way over blown. You know Roy Moore doesn't speak for the whole state. I do. And I say we move the commandments to Texas. Block the state house door. Maybe then ya'll could keep them democrats where they belong.:D