1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Baltimore gets what they paid for...

Discussion in 'The Dungeon' started by prospected, Dec 9, 2017.

1. prospected

prospected Well-Known Member

2. joec

joec brace yourself

I've used all of my views. Haha.. But yeah. There's obviously a really big problem up here.

It's actually stunning that these guys are planting drugs on people and it's shown on the body cams. Seriously makes you wonder what they got away with when they didn't have them.

SnacktimeKC likes this.
  3. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Same shit they're stupid enough to do with them. Amazing how dumb they can be.

4. joec

joec brace yourself

It reminds me of when they found rock cocaine in my truck. It n makes you wonder if they have shaped up at all or if this is the worst it was.

It makes me angry that people like my father who spent most of their lives in law enforcement trying to do a good job get tainted by people like that.

Then the detective who was testifying against the indicted cops the day after he was shot in the head with his gun. And the killer mysteriously got away in broad daylight. Then there piles of cash in the towing scam.

Ugh.... It's disgusting.

5. StaccatoFan

StaccatoFan My 13 year old is faster than your President

We need to elect a solid DEMOCRAT to clean up Baltimore!!!!!! :Poke:

GixxerBlade and XFBO like this.
  6. crashman

crashman Grumpy old man

:crackup:Awesome!

7. XFBO

XFBO Well-Known Member

Ya think MAYBE the cutting of salaries, stripping of benefits, the lack of support from your Agency bosses during a crisis and the throwing of officers under the bus simply to appease the rioting masses has had a negative effect on all that? :D

:crackup: They certainly have ALL the answers don't they......maybe they need to reach out to one of the more successful Cities, like Detroit, no Newark, no, Cleveland maybe?......weird how coincidental all that is. Hmmmmm.

8. joec

joec brace yourself

I'm a little confused. Negative affect on all of what?

9. XFBO

XFBO Well-Known Member

From hiring quality candidates?

So what I'm saying is, in large part, that specific party has degraded that career to the point where it chased away quality candidates. That wasn't the case before the far left faction took over that party.

However, that party is NOT alone in that act....Gov. Christie did his part too, in NJ.

10. joec

joec brace yourself

http://www.baltimoresun.com/news/ma...investigates-highest-paid-20171103-story.html

11. prospected

We've beat the hiring practices argument to death on this board. The ultimate solution lies with the people of Baltimore which mirrors Chicago & Detroit. The black people won't vote Conservative because the majority of the city is in poverty and disarray. Conservative policies might force welfare recipients and government workers to actually invest sweat equity into their own communities which might actually make a difference. White voters are too scared to vote Conservative because they'll be called racist and shamed by the white liberals thus, making the poor poorer, and the rich richer.

There are 3 theories/rumors floating in the DMV right now in reference to the homicide detective's case. 1) Why was the detective investigating a anonymous lead with a unknown to him partner the day before the federal corruption trial? 2) Did the detective kill himself because the others threatened his family if he testified against the others? 3) Since there was multiple shots reported and an apparent struggle, did the new partner kill him or was he set up at that particular spot and time and hit with no witnesses?

Davis has alleged the FBI is withholding a large amount of info and suggesting they're covering up a larger conspiracy...looks like he might be right...for once.

12. joec

joec brace yourself

I would tend to agree with most of that. Just out of curiosity, what's your personal opinion on what happened to that detective? Nothing about any of that story makes sense. It's almost like Baltimore is operating like mid 70s NYC or mid 80s Boston.

I did just have a 90 minute phone conversation with my father though. Still crazy to hear the stories he tells. This thread had me pick up the phone to chat with him.

13. joec

joec brace yourself

I thought I read that there was surveillance camera footage of the partner taking cover.

14. prospected

Unfortunately I think he was hit. The two suicide theories don't mesh and I'm sure BPD would've wanted to get those out as soon as possible if that were the case. If the FBI is in fact truthful with the public, the chain of events and massive corruption uncovered will rival anything from the 70's and prior. I'd be interested to see if the Feds ever do release the facts in this case on the tail end of the Freddie Gray debacle. An incident like this would take down everyone.

joec likes this.
  15. prospected

And yet there's no suspect description for the public

joec likes this.
  16. HPPT

HPPT !!!

You guys don't have secret ballots in Baltimore?

joec likes this.
  17. R Acree

R Acree Banned

Is anything really secret anymore? :D

18. joec

joec brace yourself

Just the really important stuff.

19. XFBO

XFBO Well-Known Member

That doesn't mean much....the OT is required because they're understaffed. It wasn't too long ago when the headline was they're not getting any new applications.

Also, even though the OT is GREAT while you're active duty, unless they do things differently in Md, OT doesn't count towards your pensions bottom dollar so there is still no incentive for a quality young'in to WANT to go work for BPD, unless their 'base' salary is competitive to neighboring agencies, which often times, they're not.

joec likes this.
  20. Funkm05

Funkm05 Dork

Like the WTC demolition ... the moon landing ... the school shootings ... the Vegas shootings ... the ...

The tin-foil hat club knows it all. They just aren’t saying. It’s a secret. :D

joec likes this.