1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Ballistic Back-Pack

Discussion in 'RidersDiscount.com' started by Riders Discount, Sep 29, 2014.

1. Riders Discount

Riders Discount 866-931-6644 ext 817

New from Ballistic Performance is their battery back-pack. Available from Riders Discount, the Ballistic Battery Back-Pack is a USB power supply and emergency jump start that is small, light, and can fit in the tail section of most bikes.

This is not currently listed on the website, but you can place your order with TJ by giving him a call at 866.931.6644 ext. 817. Is email more convenient? Send us a message through this forum or write to us at FORUM at RIDERSDISCOUNT dot COM, and we'll get back to you right away!

Includes a 12V or 120V power supply to charge the back-pack itself. Also included are jumper cables and a universal USB charger cable.
    [​IMG]

A battery backup is a crucial piece of emergency equipment most of forget about. If you are ever stranded with a dead battery on your motorcycle, this can truly be a life saver. With a starting current of 200amps, and a burst current of 400amps (5 seconds at 70 deg F), this can bring virtually any bike back to life and get you back to safety.

[​IMG]

This measures at 131mm x 75mm x 25mm at just over half a pound. It's fully charged and ready to go in 3 hours, and discharges at less than 10% per year and able to work in extreme environments from 0 deg F to 140 deg F. Four LEDs alert you to the current status of the battery.

[​IMG]

Ballistic has also added a USB port and universal charger cord with 30-pin, micro USB, mini USB, and Lightning plugs to charge virtually all mobile devices on the market today.

[​IMG]

A built-in LED flashlight that is bright enough to help you signal for help in the daytime or dark of night with multiple flash modes such as solid, strobe, or S.O.S.

[​IMG]

2. Chip

Chip Registered

Pretty snazzy..... :D

3. Riders Discount

I agree with you on that!

4. gcally

gcally Well-Known Member

5. Riders Discount

I wouldn't think so, but that is a question for Chip.

6. ekraft84

ekraft84 Registered User

It doesn't have a pocket knife and a compass. I'm out.

:D

7. BigBird

BigBird blah

8. Riders Discount

Yep

9. Chip

Chip Registered

The answer is.....No, they are not all the same. I have tested literally hundreds of these things. I have been using them, traveling with them, and breaking them for over a year. The quality, reliability and output vary wildly.

I am absolutely not going to disparage anybody's product, but you know who we are, you know what kind of product we sell, and you can expect the same kind of quality, performance, and support out of the Back-Pack as you do out of any of our other products.

R/T Performance likes this.
  10. Riders Discount

Thanks Chip

11. RRP

RRP Kinda Superbikey

TJ - I know it's been a minute but are these still available?

Tks

12. Riders Discount

They are still available.

13. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

And they still rock.

14. motion

motion Nihilistic Member

Price please :)

15. Riders Discount

16. Shenanigans

Shenanigans in Mr.Rogers neighborhood

Price me one too, please

17. Riders Discount

18. RRP

RRP Kinda Superbikey

So do I get some kinda discount for reviving this thread? :D

19. Riders Discount

That depends if your bumping results in sales. So far it's inquiries only.

20. RRP

RRP Kinda Superbikey

Good point.:D