1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Bad Teachers thread

Discussion in 'The Dungeon' started by BigBird, Nov 5, 2014.

1. condon66

condon66 Member well known

No. It's all about not accepting age. Getting a bunch of high school boys all boned up makes them feel young and desirable. It's a lack of maturity and a mental sickness.

2. paistes5

paistes5 Well-Known Member

3. auminer

auminer Renaissance Redneck

4. Knotcher

Knotcher Well-Known Member

Her husband phoned the kid’s parents. Salute.

5. BigBird

BigBird blah

The comments on that article are beeb like....

6. ducnut

ducnut Well-Known Member

7. ryoung57

ryoung57 Off his meds

ducnut likes this.
  8. blkduc

blkduc no time for jibba jabba

Why is she in the news so much, she's been reposted in this thread a bunch too. Is her trial getting dragged on or something?

9. Fonda Dix

Fonda Dix Well-Known Member

Because rape is about power, not sexual gratification.

10. pickled egg

pickled egg Tell me more

And a willing participant isn’t being raped...

cpettit likes this.
  11. Fonda Dix

12. ryoung57

ryoung57 Off his meds

This isn’t rape.

cpettit and ducnut like this.
  13. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

ducnut and Knotcher like this.
  14. BigBird

BigBird blah

She changed her plea to guilty. This was yesterday.

Sent from my smatrfone

15. Fonda Dix

I dont disagree. My point is like "traditional" rape, what we are seeing from many of these teachers is still about power, not sexual gratification.

The four definitions of rape are all quite different things from each other:

noun
    unlawful sexual intercourse or any other sexual penetration of the vagina, anus, or mouth ofanother person, with or without force, by a sex organ, other body part, or foreign object,without the consent of the victim.

statutory rape.

an act of plunder, violent seizure, or abuse; despoliation; violation:the rape of the countryside.

Archaic. the act of seizing and carrying off by force.

16. brex

brex Well-Known Member

Nuh uh, if a guy is raped it's never rape.
    Especially teenagers. Because the wannabe cool kids that are now old farts say so.
    It's 'cause he's a stud and wants to high five everyone.
    But if a female has sex with a guy, it's automatically that the guy raped her because girls never engage in that type of behavior.

17. ryoung57

ryoung57 Off his meds

The only power these gals are exhibiting is over their cuck husbands and the weak justice system that lets them go with a slap on the wrist when they’d crucify a man who boned a 13 year old girl under the exact same circumstances.

18. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Every situation is different but if you think a teen male isn't willing you're delusional. Some girls can absolutely be willing, all of those complaining about Harvey Weinstein are full of shit for example, but it's less likely overall.

ducnut likes this.
  19. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Don't really give a shit about the whole cuck buzzword but overall I agree.

20. G 97

G 97 Garth

So when I helped move out a couple of buddies kids from some dorms at Iowa State this Spring they had all kinds of “public service announcement” types of posters and what not posted up. While waiting I noticed one poster about rape and consent related to drinking. It stated that even a yes isn’t a yes if one party wasn’t sober or had been drinking. It went on and listed a bunch of other “requirements” needed etc. basically they defined rape to be anything they wanted it to be depending on how they felt a certain situation influenced or impacted the act of having sex, consensual or not. Places of higher education are awesome.

Last edited: Jun 13, 2019