1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Bad Teachers thread

Discussion in 'The Dungeon' started by BigBird, Nov 5, 2014.

1. condon66

condon66 Member well known

2. BigBird

BigBird blah

3. condon66

4. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

22? Hell, she's a high school student.

BigBird likes this.
  5. jrsamples

jrsamples Banned

A tee shirt of a pussy licking a candy cane.:crackup:

6. BigBird

BigBird blah

She definitely has those crazy eyes though

joec likes this.
  7. jrsamples

jrsamples Banned

Yeah, they jump out at ya.

8. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

She's a teacher, they're required best I can tell :D

BigBird likes this.
  9. condon66

My God isn't that the truth?

10. eggfooyoung

eggfooyoung You no eat more!

Kettering, huh?

11. G2G

G2G I feel the need

12. SGVRider

SGVRider Well-Known Member

Yeah that kid was harmed real bad, poor fella.

Apparently the little 22 year old ho idn’t even get caught by the dude bragging, the parents got ahold of his phone and found her nudies. Poor kid, he shut his fucking mouth and rode that poon train as long as he could but it’s just bad luck that stopped it. :D

I’d be extremely interested to see a serious study that tries to explain this phenomenon in the context of modern culture. Why are these women so willing to throw away their lives for forbidden dick? Is it lack of fulfillment in modern culture, they need a taste of what they’re not supposed to have? Is it the fact that social media blurs barriers? Do these teachers become teachers just so they’ll have access to young cock?

13. condon66

I believe a lot of women in today's society are horrified of getting older and no matter what age they are they want to be younger. So a girl like this one who just graduated college and entered the work-force desires to be high school age. A 30, 40, or 50 year old woman has to date younger guys, and so on. I think a lot of them are obsessed with trying to hang on to youth.

14. jrsamples

jrsamples Banned

Yeah, I think that is a slot that doesn't get a lot of attention. Some of these women are in the Epiphany Phase, facing the wall, and trying to determine where they fit in. It is tougher for married women who are second guessing their choice as they have doubts about whether he was the right one. It is the three to seven year itch and, as sex starved as they seem, the sex gets switched off at home. I think that a lot of these women were likely dandy riders of the carousel and at Pre-Epiphany, they long for riding the stallions again. They never really got over that glorious time in their lives, and this married wife gig offers no tingles. Since the soul is primarily solipsistic, the only things that can corral their actions is the degree to which social and religious convictions restrain them.

15. TXFZ1

TXFZ1 Well-Known Member

If the age of legal consent is 16 in NC and the kid is 17, why is this even news?

16. Funkm05

Funkm05 Dork

That pesky “position of authority” aspect says teachers diddling students is a no-no

stk0308 and SGVRider like this.
  17. SGVRider

I think this is very plausible. We have a youth obsessed culture. The youth culture is definitely much harder on women than men. Since women are primarily valued for their attractiveness, and that goes down with age. Men are valued for their economic resources and accomplishments and that goes up with age. A rich, fit (or even not) dude in his 60s will have no problem dating and banging 25 year old women.

It would help explain why it seems there’s so many female teachers banging male students than the opposite. Seems like there’s 20 teacher chicks looking for young dicks for every male looking for young poon.

This would make a great thesis for someone studying the social sciences. I’d think there’d already be some studies. Anyone have a JSTOR account?

18. SGVRider

Color of authority. Just like a prisoner can’t consent to sex since they are a ward of the state, even if they’re of legal age and theoretically consenting.

19. BHP41

BHP41 Calling out B.A.N. everyday

Y’all are over complicating this shit.

Fact is, a slut is a slut and always will be a slut.

Another fact , sluts are fucking awesome

Shenanigans, cpettit and jrsamples like this.
  20. TXFZ1

TXFZ1 Well-Known Member

I can see the prisoner as an abuse of authority but I doubt the kid was a varsity cheerleader. She could be but if she was not his teacher, meh. Borderline sexual harrasement.