1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Azzhole street bikers rant!!

Discussion in 'General' started by SpeedyTide, Mar 2, 2016.

1. SpeedyTide

SpeedyTide 'Bama's Bad Boy

So, I worked a tad late tonight. Leave work, and on the 95 South connector to 295 North (Jacksonville, FL.) when in my left peripheral I see a BUNCH of motorcycle headlights.... must have been over a hundred!! Just as I'm merging onto 295 North the lead pack of bikes are already 100 yards or so ahead of me and other poor cagers. I knew what was happening next.

Yep! The azzholes sped up and blocked all 3 lanes slowing traffic down to 40mph at times (coulda been worse), while others out front where doing wheelies and such. Some were flying between cars that were side by side. This went on for about 6-7 miles.

Is it wrong I was almost wanting them to wipe out? Others were following so closely that if one had went down it's likely others would've been caught up in it. My blood was boiling, but knew it wasn't worth any kind of trouble (we've seen vid's of this). All there was to do was just breathe, stay in right lane, and stay back.

Didn't call the cops since there wasn't much they could've done.

Last edited: Mar 2, 2016
  2. dtalbott

dtalbott Driving somewhere, hauling something.

If only there were cameras available to help the police ID the bikers.....

3. SpeedyTide

I thought about recording, but my 'ol 3GS phone isn't the best quality, especially at night.

4. SPL170db

SPL170db Trackday winner

Ooopsie daisy.....

[​IMG]

cajun636 likes this.
  5. Woofentino Pugr

Woofentino Pugr Well-Known Member

Just waiting for the day these clowns piss off a truck driver doing this crap. Don't think they would stand a chance trying to stop a 80,000lb truck.

6. TurboBlew

TurboBlew Registers Abusers

speedy... that was a semi monthly Wheelie Wednesday ride! (sorry for your luck)

7. Sabre699

Sabre699 Wait...hold my beer.

No drainage ditch eh?

SpeedyTide likes this.
  8. Britt

Britt Well-Known Member

So, it slowed you down for awhile.. You got a free stunt show and no one was killed??
    Did you Tacos get cold? :)

TLR67, Pixelator, GrayGhost and 2 others like this.
  9. BigBird

BigBird blah

Yeah it's a bad look on the MC community, and once none of the bikes are stolen...it's more like meh. eventually they'll have to keep on going or run out of gas. I'm sometimes happy just to see others on 2 wheels when I'm stuck in the cage.

10. Jed

Jed mellifluous

Well if you drive a Range Rover you could....

11. SpeedyTide

Didn't bother me personally..... although it kept me from my PB&J sammiches. I just dislike a bunch of douches f''ing with traffic when it could possibly cause bigger issues. At the very least.....leave a lane for the 4 wheel folks. But that would require being an adult I guess. :)

JTW and Britt like this.
  12. SpeedyTide

Exactly what went through my mind!

13. SpeedyTide

Better.... the St. Johns river as 1/2 the distance was going over the Buckman Bridge! :D

14. masshole

masshole sixoneseven

The sad part is that the Range Rover fiasco is what 99% of the non-motorcycle community thinks we all do when we pack up our shit and leave town to go "race" our motorcycles. I know I was asked after it happened if I was there or if those were "my guys" once or twice, sad and embarrassing all in one.

15. worthless

worthless Well-Known Member

It got your blood boiling and you were almost wanting to wipe them out, yet it didn't bother you personally?

16. SpeedyTide

Yes, at first it did..... then I just let it go. Douches gonna douche. And, I didn't write I wanted to wipe them out. Wrote.... was it bad for me wanting them to wipe out (own their own).

17. Sabre699

Sabre699 Wait...hold my beer.

Words of wisdom Jeffah.....:D

18. backcountryme

backcountryme Word to your mother.

I love it when idiots that stunt on the street wipe out. I like it even more when they are wearing t shirts and shorts and end up donating skin to the asphalt gods. Stupid should hurt.

Banditracer and BigBird like this.