1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Australian Wildfires

Discussion in 'The Dungeon' started by ChemGuy, Jan 7, 2020.

1. ChemGuy

ChemGuy Harden The F%@# Up!

Last edited: Jan 7, 2020
  2. Motofun352

Motofun352 Well-Known Member

Homicide at the very least.

3. Spang308

Spang308 Well-Known Member

4. ducnut

ducnut Well-Known Member

Guessing you didn’t read the article to the end? o_O

5. G 97

G 97 Garth

6. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Wow, that is all sorts of delusional...

7. brex

brex Well-Known Member

Don't know nor care who that is. Just glad our Republic is rid of the delusional garbage.

ducnut likes this.
  8. ducnut

ducnut Well-Known Member

Can we do a package deal with that twit? Plenty of others need to hold hands and go with her. Maybe, they can create a utopia in Aussie’s barren nothingness, to demonstrate their ideology. It’ll be like an extended season of “Survivor”.

9. Steeltoe

Steeltoe What's my move?

Is there any doubt that this was an orchestrated calamity? I asked someone not too long ago if anyone remembers when Greenpeace used to do crazy terrorist shitte. Same with the PETA crowd when they used to break in and trash places, death threats, throw paint and oil on people, all that sort of thing.

YamahaRick likes this.
  10. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

I figured most of it was man caused but never took it as far as the eco freaks doing it to promote their cause.

11. crashman

crashman Grumpy old man

It really would not surprise me if it was a deliberate act. From what I have seen in the past, eco terrorists will destroy most of what they are supposedly protecting just to further their cause.

ducnut likes this.
  12. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Sad but true. I still wonder how the psycho hardcore PETA supporters justify their own kill shelters.