1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

ATVs run amok in Nashville for the second day in a row

Discussion in 'General' started by E Reed, Mar 19, 2019.

1. ryoung57

ryoung57 Off his meds

They might have gotten some licks in while I was reloading, but....

Sabre699 likes this.
  2. Sabre699

Sabre699 Wait...hold my beer.

And we wonder why the public doesn't favor motorcyclists.
    These chicken shits won't learn until they start getting shot. Sad.

3. gixxernaut

gixxernaut Hold my beer & watch this

This crap is just a sad comment on human nature. Very depressing to see.

E Reed likes this.
  4. brex

brex Well-Known Member

The wastes of sperm have zero respect for anyone or anything, let alone the law. They aren't afraid of the cops.
    The only way to stop it, and stop it immediately, is to remove any protections of the law they have and let the public do what they will. Those pieces of gutter slime want to attack pregnant women and families? Time for them to get the ever loving fuck beat out of them.

5. ryoung57

ryoung57 Off his meds

Without going dungeon, that’s how it should be. If you attack me, you shouldn’t be afraid of what the cops do to you if they catch you, you should be afraid of what I do to you before the cops get there.

6. pickled egg

pickled egg Tell me more

Yay vigilantism! :crackup:

brex likes this.
  7. ryoung57

ryoung57 Off his meds

Self defense is vigilantism?

8. gixxernaut

It looks like these things are well-organized and thought out, not just a bunch of riff-raff acting on impulse. The presence of chase vehicles and procedures (such as ganging up and using helmets as weapons) indicates some level of preparation and even training. It also indicates that one is best served not to underestimate the amount of firepower they may have lurking in the aforementioned chase vehicles and/or on their persons, backpacks, tank bags, etc. The perps are precipitously close to declaring war on local municipalities, just as this thread is teetering on the edge of the chasm leading to the dungeon.

E Reed likes this.
  9. fastfreddie

fastfreddie Midnight Oil Garage

That's an awesome outlook. Don't know how "e-powered vehicles only" helps, tho'. :D
    (You know that shit ain't gonna fly with gas-powered stuff.)

TSWebster likes this.
  10. roy826ex

roy826ex Been around here a while

#atlbikelife on IG :D

some nice wipe outs to watch with skin hitting pavement :whoosh:

11. ryoung57

ryoung57 Off his meds

Ya think? I'm sure there's some organization via social media, but for the most part I'd guess it's mostly hooligans running amok because they know they can outrun/evade police, no different than those "Ride of the Century" idiots in St Louis. That's why I say the people need to be defending themselves, not relying on the police to come save them.

12. cBJr

cBJr Well-Known Member

You don’t think they had enough room to back up and let these people by? Seems kinda harsh...

13. gixxernaut

I'd rather overestimate my opponent's chances and be pleasantly surprised than regret doing the opposite. Much though I'd personally enjoy seeing these assholes get picked off by a team of crack vigilante snipers, the reality is that isn't going to happen. I doubt that a single individual with a firearm would accomplish much in that situation other than getting himself pummeled to death.

But one thing is for sure, unless they start taking it really seriously there is very little the police can do about it.

14. ryoung57

ryoung57 Off his meds

Wrong place for this:Poke:

15. jim weaver

jim weaver Well-Known Member

little wire across the road you know the single strand , neck height. a little harsh but efective.

RRRepsolRider likes this.
  16. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

17. cha0s#242

cha0s#242 Ignorance and prejudice and fear walk hand in hand

That's beyond fucked up. What the fuck is wrong with people ?!?

18. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Same as always, a whole lot of truly stupid people out there.

19. BSA43

BSA43 Well-Known Member

Apparently Darwinism isn't taking care of them fast enough.

20. gixxernaut

Unfortunately, Darwin awards only work if you're dumb enough to get yourself killed before you can spawn. The very recklessness that engenders this sort of behavior also tends to result in these being a buncha baby daddys.