1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Attack on Parliament?

Discussion in 'The Dungeon' started by Dits, Mar 22, 2017.

1. HPPT

HPPT !!!

Quite possible. Haitians got screwed out of a lot of pledged aid by unscrupulous intermediaries, I believe.

2. crashman

crashman Grumpy old man

:crackup:Still here and still hatin' on the Kenyan baby eater. I think the guy is one of the biggest fuck ups ever to sit behind the big desk at the White House. It is just that I really can't hate on the guy for donating $1.4 Million of his money (deserved or not) to charity. Even taking in to consideration what he would have paid in taxes on those winnings he basically could have walked away with $900,000ish to spend however he pleased. I may not agree with all of the places he donated the cash but it was his money to donate, not mine. IMO there is more than enough stuff to shit talk Obama over that people just sound stupid making things up. I am sure I have done it in the past and I am also sure I sounded like a fool when I did it. It is bipartisan stupidity though as the anti-Trumpers are going just as if not more stupid making up shit about Trump, who has enough bad that you do not need to make shit up about him either.

It very well could have been. The whole relief effort was a gigantic cluster fuck. But Obama seems like an idealist and I am assuming that the donation was made with good intent.

3. XFBO

XFBO Well-Known Member