1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Attack on Parliament?

Discussion in 'The Dungeon' started by Dits, Mar 22, 2017.

1. G 97

G 97 Garth

How do you think I would feel. Of course I would feel bad. At the same time if it prevented even more people from being run over it would be a good thing. How is just standing there letting it play out help anyone.

2. SnacktimeKC

SnacktimeKC Well-Known Member

You'd feel bad and you'd be up to your ears in lawsuits.

3. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Racist brits, what about all the Japanese and other countries? :D

4. G 97

G 97 Garth

What if they fed mayonnaise directly to the goldfish.

speeddaddy likes this.
  5. Robin172

Robin172 Well-Known Member

They get lumped in with them, that or they're all called "oriental."

6. deepsxepa

deepsxepa Hazardous

not if you knew how to turn the tables on the money changers in the temples.

7. R Acree

R Acree Banned

How Eurocentric of you.

8. G 97

G 97 Garth

Oh look a car just hopped up on the sidewalk and is barelling towards me. I guess I'll just run towards it and hope it hits me. You know, it would be a shame if I tried to protect myself. LOL

9. GixxerBlade

GixxerBlade Oh geez

Abu Izzadeen, who was born Trevor Brooks, is being named as the man who drove a car into the Houses of Parliament and attempted to attack police officers.
    I'm sure he was a disgruntled employee.

10. Pittenger5

Pittenger5 Well-Known Member

Ahh, alright, was just going by what Id read on Reddit. But now I see they clarified the difference between middle east and india/pakistan areas.

11. In Your Corner

In Your Corner Dungeonesque Crab AI Version

Those people are inscrutable.

[​IMG]

12. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

If your first thought is go for a gun rather than run sideways out of the way you're an idjit. Assuming you are talking real life not movies :crackup:

Newsshooter likes this.
  13. crashman

crashman Grumpy old man

According to my retired British military coworker they are all called Pakki bastards...:D

14. HPPT

HPPT !!!

Don't joke. His middle name is Danger. :D

15. Orvis

Orvis Well-Known Member

LOL, I remember a few years ago one of the legislators in England pushing for a law against knives larger than a certain size. It would have made slicing up a roast, or ham, impossible to with ease. I wonder if that will come up again? :D

16. Ra.Ge. Raptor

Ra.Ge. Raptor wanna_be_fast

17. 600 dbl are

600 dbl are Shake Zoola the mic rula

Sheeeeit. If you're not jump dodging and firing at the same time you have no business carrying a firearm.

18. Orvis

Orvis Well-Known Member

Damn! This thread as quickly evolved into a gun toting person running toward a vehicle speeding toward him and shooting people. (Was the gun toter shooting or was the speeding vehicle doing it?):D

Getting to something closer to reality let's look at what happened and the environment of the vehicle attack. I suppose that if you're armed with a self-propelled 8 inch Howitzer you would be pretty safe. Not from the 8 inch shell that you could fire off but simply because of sitting in a 40,000 lb vehicle. "Come on mofo, get that speed up to 70 or 80. I might be able to feel you hit me." We also have to look at the danger of the dumbass cutting the right track off your Howitzer with his extra sharp kitchen knife.

You'll have to pardon me. My mind is running amuck today. :p

19. awalk9905

awalk9905 Well-Known Member

20. G 97

G 97 Garth

It's all situational, isn't ? Of course I would take evasive action if possible. It doesn't take all that much time to secure my gun in the meantime.