1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Attack on Parliament?

Discussion in 'The Dungeon' started by Dits, Mar 22, 2017.

1. Robin172

Robin172 Well-Known Member

Westminster, that's where the Houses of Parliament.

So you're saying that if people were armed the casualties wouldn't have happened?

2. G 97

G 97 Garth

At times I think some peeps would rather have all of these types of attacks be accomplished by the use of guns rather than knifes, autos, or whatever else as it seems to play into their warped views that gun control will create a safer environment for all. It's beyond sad.

XFBO likes this.
  3. G 97

G 97 Garth

I can't say for this situation but I can guarantee you that if I was in a position where I saw a car rolling up on me or a knife wielding individual coming towards me, my .40 would be out and emptied ASAP. Don't know of I could stop the car but I'm pretty positive I could drop the individual wielding the knife. ;)

XFBO likes this.
  4. HPPT

HPPT !!!

So you just imagine crazy shit that hypothetical people might be thinking just so you can declare it #sad? :crackup:

jase likes this.
  5. G 97

G 97 Garth

It is sad. And I don't think it's all that imaginary and it certainly isn't hypothetical. No doubt that alot of peeps want to control guns or eliminate them altogether and will utilize all and any means and or events to make it so.
    Nice of you to know what is actually happening day to day locally in the US from so far away. :D

XFBO likes this.
  6. dsapsis

dsapsis El Jefe de los Monos

Parliament = Westminster. Its on the banks of the Thames in central London west of the City of London district. What is your preoccupation with the district?

7. Robin172

Westminster Bridge is a very busy section of road, full of cars, buses, taxis, cyclists and lots and lots of pedestrians, could you guarantee that none of those would be hit by any bullets fired by you?

8. Pittenger5

Pittenger5 Well-Known Member

Fun fact I learned about this, the British government classifies middle eastern people as "asian", so initial reports were of an asian looking perpetrator

9. HPPT

HPPT !!!

Go ahead, show me some of those people wishing a gun had been used instead, so that I can catch up with daily US life.

10. HPPT

HPPT !!!

He is a bad ass. :D

11. 600 dbl are

600 dbl are Shake Zoola the mic rula

Those people?

Racist :p

12. blkduc

blkduc no time for jibba jabba

Wow, reading comprehension is not one of your strengths is it?

13. Robin172

Nope, people from the middle east are called middle eastern, people from the Indian sub-continent are classified as Asian.

14. Robin172

Come on then mate, spell it out for me.

15. G 97

G 97 Garth

Guarantee? Of course not. At the same time you can't guarantee that I would hit bystanders either. I wouldn't be reckless in doing it. I would increase the chances of no one else getting run over or being stabbed. Better then just standing there, while doing nothing watching others being killed or becoming a victim myself. If its going to happen, at least I've taken the precautions to defend myself and others if need be. Nothing wrong with increasing the chances of survival.

16. HPPT

HPPT !!!

:D

17. Robin172

So how would you feel if you stopped the driver but also managed hit 3 other people in the process?

18. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Wait - you mean people from Asia are called Asians?

Freaky shit :D

19. G 97

G 97 Garth

Yes, looks as if you are catching up. :D

20. Robin172

Yep. Funny thing is, people that are normally referred to as Asian here in the States are generically known as "Chinese" to most in the UK.:D