1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Atlanta shooting - How's this gonna end?

Discussion in 'The Dungeon' started by jrsamples, Feb 27, 2017.

1. obcbr

obcbr Well-Known Member

I was thinking the same. The "I never saw the gun.." statement is irrelevant to the situation. Once again though, let GBI do their job. There are measures in place for a reason; furthermore, these investigators, and most in my expierence, want to help. They want the right thing to come to light. It's a complicated jigsaw puzzle that they want properly solved, not random pieces just jammed together. No one wants to be made a fool of in court. It's embarrassing. You want to approach a case with the right testimony supported by evidence. Giving a great testimony is equivalent to winning a race. It's an amazing high knowing you gave an accurate statement of events supported by evidence revealing the truth of the situation otherwise unknown.

XFBO likes this.
  2. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

After reading the dudes "explanation" my gut is saying he thought he could go where he wanted and ignore the stupid ass parking lot guy - until it all went to shit...

Not saying that justifies the cops reaction or anything but more a gut feeling on what really happened.

Britt likes this.
  3. deepsxepa

deepsxepa Hazardous

is that a crime? or is attempted murder?

4. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

If he drove at the "person in the vest", cop or not, it's at a minimum assault with a deadly weapon. People keep forgetting that trying to be a bully in your car is the same as doing so with a gun in your hand.

The cop that got charged for murder is trying to use the car driving at him as his defense but it seems like that one was more him trying to keep them from leaving than being in danger. Not clue on this one yet, not enough facts out there.

5. Britt

Britt Well-Known Member

Because you are PERFECT....except for trying to Kill American RoadRacing...that ain't working out so well.

XFBO likes this.
  6. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Not perfect, just managed to acquire the following directions skill in kindergarten :D

XFBO likes this.
  7. deepsxepa

deepsxepa Hazardous

how long before copy cat false flag events to usher in the mandates for self driving cars?

Last edited: Mar 1, 2017
  8. Britt

Britt Well-Known Member

This could be an explaination.. If dude wasn't clearly marked.. He is "parking attendant"... And has about zero say... His shit is a "suggestion"... Except he wasn't a Lot Attendant and took it upon himself to dole out some lead based justice, time will tell.

9. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

He was in a street directing traffic at an intersection - the guys excuse is really really thin with that one.

10. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Also just read something else - my assumption he stopped where he was shot is wrong - but it also shows he was lying about following the directions. He got shot and still made the left the cop wasn't allowing him to make and then he stopped a couple blocks later.

11. Britt

Britt Well-Known Member

DUDE, if you got shot...would you STOP??? (IF you say yes, I will pass the fuk out...no way you are that dumb)....:)

12. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

My only reason for bringing that up was to point out some of the guessing I had done based on how the van was parked was incorrect, not to bitch about him stopping or not stopping. I said nothing about that one way or another.

I do find it interesting he obviously flat out lied about which way he was going to turn since he did turn - the way he was being instructed to NOT go. But that has nothing to do with how far he went before stopping, that part I understand.

13. V5 Racer

V5 Racer Yo!

Especially if he really didn't know it was a cop.

BLAM! Damn, parking lot attendant dude just shot me! WTF?

14. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

I guess I could see him not noticing the gun or the POLICE written on the vest or the uniform under the vest or the other cops at the other intersections he went through to get there.

15. V5 Racer

V5 Racer Yo!

LOL, I have no idea. Just going by what he said in his statement.

16. Britt

Britt Well-Known Member

I guess I am missing where he lied....
    but I do notice the article says "as the vehicle "sped toward"...from a standing start..what exactly is "sped toward"....it is a van on 34's not exactly a fkn rocketship...and how could the cop draw and fire, yet not step aside.

Matt told me one year he missed seeing the cop's directions...cop took exception...ran down the road and snatched his door open, on a moving vehicle...demanded he "Get the fuck out of the vehicle"...(Matt said NO)...Cop's supervisor saw the whole thing and intervened..telling the door snatcher to go back to his Post in the intersection, told Matt to go on about his way.

17. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

"We were already in the turn lane and in the process of turning when he approached us by walking in front of our van, we did not drive toward him as been stated. We came to a complete stop and at the point when we did start moving, we made a turn to the right, around and away from the officer. "

That is a lie. He still turned left. He may have turned the wheel to the right to go around the cop but he still went back to the left and made the turn he was being told not to do. Which means following the turn to the right he's talking about he went back to the left - which was towards the cop...

18. deepsxepa

deepsxepa Hazardous

is your claim that "That is a lie" based on firsthand experience or hearsay? lol

19. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Based on his words and where he stopped the van and called 911. Haven't heard anything from the cops side so that's not factored in.

20. Britt

Britt Well-Known Member

I didn't see him ever say he didn't turn left...he said Turned RIGHT AROUND the Cop....the thing blocking the turn to the left...
    Last time I looked, that is a Traffic Infraction that would warrant a TICKET, not a Bullet.
    I am sure he could have taken the tag number...and had the Van pulled over..but no, his ego said Shoot the KrakkaAssKrakkaRedNeckMuFkkr for Dissresspeckt'nAthoritee.