1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Atlanta shooting - How's this gonna end?

Discussion in 'The Dungeon' started by jrsamples, Feb 27, 2017.

1. Britt

Britt Well-Known Member

Wow...name calling...I'm out.

2. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

I'm sorry I called the cop a douche for arresting a woman for cussing at him. I still think he is one for doing that but I'm sorry if it offended you.

3. Britt

Britt Well-Known Member

Nope...it was "dumbass"...There is zero evidence she is a Dumbass.

She said, "WTF? "I Live Here" in response to a voice in the darkness..a distance away..(they got off the roadway and onto the sidewalk, 25-30' from their garage/home), and were assaulted inside and dragged back to his patrol car.

Yes he is a douchebag...with a clear pattern of abuse, that has now escalated to discharge of his side arm at a motorist for a traffic infraction.

4. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

He couldn't come up with more than "she cussed at me" then he's a dumbass. Or he's a dumbass for arresting someone for cussing at him. Either way I stand by my assessment if his intelligence and assitude. However I do still apologize if that offended, that wasn't the intent.

If it's proven he did something wrong in the shooting then yeah, there's a pattern for sure. No way to tell now and I don't see a need to make assumptions based on a dumb action 3-4 years ago.

Britt likes this.
  5. Britt

Britt Well-Known Member

There's more...it will all come out...or not, I think APD will Settle for some BIG $$, and keep it all quiet.

6. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

They can't keep it all that quiet, the GBI report will be public. That's why I like how GA is set up for shootings and such.

7. Britt

Britt Well-Known Member

Cop Got Fired and is about to be facing charges (my opinion) and a law suit... As I said before.. Not his only stupid "mistake".

8. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Cool.

9. Britt

Britt Well-Known Member

Objection, Argumentative .....

10. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Eh, screw you!

:crackup:

11. Britt

Britt Well-Known Member