1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Astars Missile Ignition Suit

Discussion in 'Race Gear and Accessories For Sale' started by Moto1234, Jun 4, 2021.

1. Moto1234

Moto1234 Member

2. Gerry Gentry

Gerry Gentry Well-Known Member

Hey Moto1234,
    I'm interested in the suit. Is this the new cut with the heavily pre-formed legs and arms? Year of manufacture? If so, it's probably sold! Just need to confirm with the rider.

Regards,
    Gerry

3. frankidellimorb

frankidellimorb Active Member

If it’s really a Missile Ignition then yes, it should be heavily pre-curved with the knee sliders are in a more natural position.

4. Gerry Gentry

Hey Franki,
    Thanks. It looks that way to me also. I went to the website and judging from the pics it is a "Ignition". I wish the OP would reply. I want the suit! I guess I'll try a PM.

Regards,

5. Gerry Gentry

Moto1234,
    I just verified the size with the rider and he needs a 42/52. So I don't think that suit will work. Sorry for the false start!

Regards,

joec likes this.
  6. Moto1234

Moto1234 Member

Just wanted to let everyone know suit is still available, year of manufacture is 2020

Shipping only included to lower 48

7. Moto1234

Moto1234 Member

8. tyshenry

tyshenry Member

pm sent

9. Moto1234

Moto1234 Member

Replied

10. Moto1234

Moto1234 Member

11. Joseph Lutsch

Joseph Lutsch Well-Known Member

It looks like this suit is $989 free shipping from a couple of suppliers. You’re asking $900 for an almost 2 years old manufactured suit? I’m just curious Bc I really like this but I guess I’m just stumped as to why I would pull the trigger on this vs a brand brand new one

12. mattys281-2

mattys281-2 Well-Known Member

my understanding is that this model is very recently being discounted as it is discontinued. It’s marked as “closeout” on a couple sites. If you want it and can find one in your size, better grab it while it’s still available.

13. Moto1234

Moto1234 Member

As mentioned in the ad this still has the tags and has never be ridden in so it's also brand new. Open to offers on price

14. IWantToGoFast

IWantToGoFast New Member

I may be interested and am in the So Cal area (San Diego county) so could probably manage to pick up locally. I am unsure of the size though - I am about 6', 180 lbs. Would this suit be too large on me?

15. swetngblts

swetngblts Well-Known Member

16. Moto1234

Moto1234 Member

I'm in Santa Ana, CA

It's for about 5'10" to 6' in height, weight can vary depending on build