1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

arogant prick

Discussion in 'The Dungeon' started by Tank Boy, Sep 3, 2003.

1. Tank Boy

Tank Boy clank clank boom

Last edited: Sep 3, 2003
  2. Dave K

Dave K DaveK über alles!

Isn't Depp from the land of Due North?

Anyway, who cares what 21 Jump street boy has to say on anything?

3. TXFZ1

TXFZ1 Well-Known Member

I dunno, I always look to Hollywierd for the best political ideas! :rolleyes:

*cough*cough*Reagan*cough*cough*

David

4. Dave K

Dave K DaveK über alles!

Reagan can still kick Johny Depp, Due North and your collective asses. :D ;)

5. WeaselBob

WeaselBob Well-Known Member

yup, he did... kicked the economies ass... took till late 90's to straighten up his mess and now GW is doing it again

6. mad brad

mad brad Guest

you guys should really educate yourselves on who/what fucks up economies.

<hint> it ain't a president.

7. Rat

Rat Well-Known Member

My guess: The Governor of California?

8. mtk

mtk All-Pro Bike Crasher

Actually, he should just read up on the Business Cycle and learn that periods of unprecented growth are not evidence of a President "kicking the economy's ass."

9. mad brad

mad brad Guest

oh, and johnnie depp kicked ass in "pirates of the carribean". :)

10. Dave K

Dave K DaveK über alles!

Brad, you're nothing more then an Ass packing fudging boy.

"Johnnie, you're sooooo dreamie..."

Brad, you're off my christmas mail bombing list. :D ;)

11. mad brad

mad brad Guest

did a good job in "blow" too. :)

12. Team Atomic

Team Atomic Go Go SOX!

how about running up the deficit??

who cares what johnny depp or tank say about france. I’m getting a little tired of your right wing bull$hit.

Lies and the Lying Liars Who Tell Them: A Fair and Balanced Look at the Right.

the world is beautiful place seen through a wide angle lens.

13. mad brad

mad brad Guest

wow a liberal book came out. that makes everything true. :rolleyes:

now explain in detail what a deficit is, and how one man in the world can "run it up".

14. mtk

mtk All-Pro Bike Crasher

And follow that one up with an analysis of government revenues during Reagan's term. Here's a hint: in eight years, they doubled. Government revenue doubled due to his tax cuts.

The fact that Congress spent $1.38 for every new $1 he brought in is the cause of the deficit, not his tax cuts.

And the fact that you'd hold up that twit Franken as any kind of reference is, well, about what I'd expect.

15. Dave K

Dave K DaveK über alles!

Who cares? games over! let's go get wasted man... to the 7/ 11! The liquor store! Let's party all night, let's party some more....

16. Team Atomic

Team Atomic Go Go SOX!

davek....nothin' like two frosty 40 oz's of the finest malt liquor that a $3.00 can buy. king cobra. :D :beer:

truthfully out the door.... hittin' the big "C" jamboree tonight, planning on sitting in with a couple of bands. Bones Maki and the Sun Dodgers from Detroit are the headliner. I might have a Corona or two...

I never said Al Franken is an accurate news source, he is a political satirist. :D

17. Shyster d'Oil

Shyster d'Oil Gerard Frommage

Back on track now. . . Depp was quoted in the German rag Stern, which is about on par with Cosmo or the Enquirer here. He says that Stern grossly misquoted him.

Who knows and who cares?

Rodger

18. Robert

Robert Flies all green 'n buzzin

You guys are too sensitive. and insecure.

Don't be such poofters. He's just a freakin' actor.

19. Shyster d'Oil

Sure Robert. Look what they said about Reagan and look what a disaster he was. . .

Rodger

20. Shyster d'Oil

Oh yeah, reagan never signed any expenditure bills.:rolleyes: And if he did it was only becuase he was a weak old man and the Dems held a gun to his head.:D