1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Arlen Ness 2010 Closeouts!

Discussion in 'Other' started by 303 Cycle, Jan 19, 2011.

1. 303 Cycle

303 Cycle Well-Known Member

Arlen Ness Kangaroo Race Suits - $860 shipped! $1399 Retail
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

• Top of the line Arlen Ness suit features Kangaroo leather for the ultimate in weight, fit, quality and comfort
    • Magnesium protectors on the shoulders, elbows and knees offer incredible impact resistance as well as unbeatable abrasion resistance.
    • Ventilated knee and knee protectors add ventilation to areas which rarely see air movement.
    • CE certified armor in the shoulders, knees and elbows
    • Titanium forearm sliders help prevent “arm-roll” during slow speed slides
    • Neoprene arm cuff provides superior comfort and reduced thickness for an improved glove-suit overlap
    • Ventilated panels are laser perforated for a perfect balance of flexibility and safety. • • Laser perforation allows the leather to maintain its abrasion resistance.
    • Kevlar stretch panels on the arms, inner thighs and back of legs give extra comfort while maintaining protection
    • Super-Grip PU lamination on inner thigh Kevlar panels provides extra grip while on the bike
    • Patented knee socket has been improved providing better flexibility and comfort
    • Removable liner features open-cell foam which creates a layer of air between the rider and suit for superior ventilation and comfort
    • Aero-hump features ventilation exhausts to help remove unwanted heat from the suit
    • Designed to accept back protectors (must be purchased separately)
    • Two layers of knee slider Velcro. When the top layer wears out, tear it off and a new layer is revealed
    • YKK zippers used throughout for security and durability

Green-48,50,52,56,58
    Red – 52,54,56
    Blue – 48,50,52,54,56
    Black – 48,50 56

We have very limited stock so get your order in today as these will go quick!

2. 303 Cycle

Arlen Ness M2 Race Suit $999.95 Retail $610 shipped
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    • A great suit for serious track day riders or racers
    • Magnesium protectors on the shoulders, elbows and knees offer incredible impact resistance as well as unbeatable abrasion resistance.
    • Ventilated knee and knee protectors add ventilation to areas which rarely see air movement.
    • Construction from 1.2mm – 1.4mm 100% Brazilian leather provides excellent comfort, protection and durability
    • CE approved armor in shoulders, elbows and knees
    • Removable mesh liner
    • Kevlar stretch panels on the arms, inner thighs and back of legs give extra comfort while maintaining protection
    • Patented knee socket has been improved providing better flexibility and comfort
    • Suit is designed to accept a back protector (must be purchased separately)
    • Two layers of knee slider Velcro. When one wears out, simply tear the top layer off and below is a fresh layer of Velcro to attach your knee sliders
    • YKK zippers used throughout for security and durability

Black:52
    Blue: 48,50,52,54,56
    Red: 52,56

3. 303 Cycle

Arlen Ness RX Race Boot $269.95 Retail $180 shipped!
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    • Improved for 2010 the Arlen Ness RX racing boot offers more protection maintaining style and comfort
    • Perforated leather upper guarantees comfort as well as excellent breathability to keep you cool
    • Increased ankle support improves the lateral stiffness of the boot and more protection
    • Titanium ankle plate helps deflect direct hits to the ankle
    • A double Velcro and zipper enclosure along with a ratcheting strap ensures a snug secure fit
    • Magnesium toe sliders are installed on each boot and are replaceable
    • Additional magnesium sliders found on the top of the boot and on the heel help prevent the boot
    from catching in the event of a crash
    • Variable closed cell foam cushioning throughout the boot
    • TPU midsole with steel shank provides great balance of stiffness and flexibility
    • Antibacterial replaceable footbed

Black: 7,8,9,12,13
    White: 7,8,9,10,11,12,13
    Blue: 7,9,10,11,12,13
    Red: 7,8,9,10,11,12,13

4. 303 Cycle

Arlen Ness RR Glove $149.95 Retail $99.95
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    • Designed for racers and hardcore enthusiasts
    • Superior protection, flexibility and comfort
    • Ventilated hard plastic protectors on the knuckles, back of the hand and wrist offer extreme protection
    • Kevlar stretch panel on the wrist allows for uninhibited movement
    • Shaved leather offers incredible flexibility, strength and comfort
    • Carbon fiber palm protection
    • Anti-slip material on the thumb and palm to improve grip on the handlebars
    • Pinky finger protection is sewn into the leather creating a clean look
    • Double velcro wrist enclosure ensures a secure fit

White: XS,S,M
    Blue XS, S, M, L, XL, XXL
    Red XS, S, M, L, XL

5. 303 Cycle

Arlen Ness Race Glove $119.95 Retail $89.95 Shipped

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Black: XS, S
    Blue: S,M,L, XL, XXL
    Red: S, M, L, XL, XXL
    White: S, M, L, XL

6. 303 Cycle

Arlen Ness SS gloves are in stock! If you're looking for a great gauntlet glove for this season you're not going to find a better deal than this! $109.95 shipped!

Features:

* A no-compromise glove ready for the street or track
    * Split-knuckle carbon fiber knuckle protector offers superior comfort and protection
    * Hard plastic back of the hand protection
    * Shaved leather offers incredible flexibility, strength and comfort
    * Clarino palm provides excellent feel and wear
    * Double Velcro wrist enclosure ensures a secure fit

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

7. 303 Cycle

Our first order of RX boots hit the door with more coming in early next week. If you're looking for a great boot with a lot of high end features for a great price do not miss out on this!

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

8. 303 Cycle

I still have some Kangaroo and M2 suits in stock. If you are looking for a nice suit at a great price this is it!
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    Don't forget we also carry: Dainese, RS Taichi, Astars, Teknic, Speed and Strength, Joe Rocket as well!

9. gixxersmitty

gixxersmitty Well-Known Member

Got my boots today. Definately some nice gear. :up:

10. 303 Cycle

We getting low on inventory so if you're looking for some killer deals let me know!

11. hagata

hagata AFM#934

didn't get it from here, but i have the kangaroo suit and its asesome! top notch quality and it fits awesome. thats a great price too.

12. 303 Cycle

We have some inventory left so we're going to take another 10% off until its gone! Most of the suits are gone but we still have plenty of gloves and boots left ready to ship!

13. RRR

RRR Well-Known Member

Do you still have a green kagaroo race suit in 50 or 52

14. wac

wac Well-Known Member

PM me what you got left on suits

15. 303 Cycle

Nothing left on the suits. I do have plenty of gloves and boots left in stock.

16. Darklegend

Darklegend Well-Known Member

Do you have any RX or A-spec boots in US 12.5 or 13? Also How much for the 2011 GP Gloves in Black Size XL?

17. pjzocc

pjzocc Well-Known Member

Can anyone tell me how true the boots are for sizing? Do they run narrow (I've got a wide foot)?

I've got an A/N kanga suit... love it!

18. rorr183

rorr183 Active Member

what m2 suits you got left?? and what about sizing?? email me [email protected]

thanks

19. 303 Cycle

I have them in 13 depending on color. Only the 2011 stuff is coming in but I only have the new 11 model boots in.

20. 303 Cycle

No M2's left, the new M3's will be in stock in a couple weeks:up: