1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Arai Contact?

Discussion in 'General' started by gpz11, Aug 31, 2012.

1. gpz11

gpz11 Well-Known Member

A friend of mine is looking to replace her Arai with a new one but they no longer make the helmet she wears.

She said all the reviews of the new model mention a size difference from the old one such as if you normally wear a Large, you now would get a Medium. Well she already wears a XS so she wanted to chat with someone knowledgeable with them.

I know there is a guy who traveled around at all the IMS motorcycle shows but I can't remember his name.

Thanks!

2. worthless

worthless Well-Known Member

You're thinking of Bruce Porter.
    Your friend should be able to go to any authorized Arai retailer (check local bike shops) for a proper fitting.

3. dickie doo

dickie doo Well-Known Member

You don't need to talk to Arai. Go get fitted, and order one from Rider's Discount.

4. jerseygirl

jerseygirl Active Member

Across from Bruce at all the International Motorcycle Shows is The Service Pavilion. They specialize in Arai Helmets. Check him out at www.theservicepavilion.com. Rob will be able to help.

5. gpz11

gpz11 Well-Known Member

The problem she has found is that no one carries XS helmets otherwise she would just go try one on.

6. racertex

racertex vintage dude

+1,000,000 for contacting Rob....dude knows his stuff!

7. gpz11

gpz11 Well-Known Member

Ah, that website looks familiar!

8. worthless

worthless Well-Known Member

The size of her head is going to tell her what fits. Do you have a bike shop near you that sells Arai?
    Call TJ at Riders Discount 866.931.6644 ext. 817. email FORUM at RIDERSDISCOUNT dot COM they support racers and support the BBS

9. racertex

racertex vintage dude

So does STG as they buy banner ads and STG also sells Arai Helmets.