1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

AR Drop in triggers. What have you tried?

Discussion in 'General' started by lizard84, Apr 8, 2019.

1. lizard84

lizard84 My “fuck it” list is lengthy

Received my lower today from Palmetto, the “enhanced trigger “ actually ain’t that bad. I’m going to change it but I’ll push that for now. Installed the Law tactical folding adapter, nice piece. Going to install a HD buffer retainer . Still no upper until probably next week but going to the Tampa gun show Saturday, if Andro Corp Industries is there like they were in Bradenton it will be very difficult to walk away.

2. DucatiBomber

DucatiBomber DJ Double A

I noticed that as well.
    Pretty cool they support the sport.

Ride safe,
    AAron

triplestrong likes this.
  3. r6fast

r6fast Well-Known Member

I've started running velocity triggers in all my ar builds, I wont go back to Timney or Geissele's.

4. redtailracing

redtailracing gone tuna fishin'

I’ve actually been trying to find an excuse to buy something of theirs and then send them a little note that I did so just because they support a racer. Just gotta figure out what I wanna buy.

DucatiBomber likes this.
  5. knutz

knutz Well-Known Member

I picked up two Rise triggers from Bear myself and while I liked the feel of the trigger they both started having problems resetting after about 1000 rounds.

I really like the POF drop ins as well as the CMC if you want a good feeling , reliable and economical drop in.

6. BrianC636

BrianC636 Well-Known Member

Good to know. What did RA say when you told them about it?

7. triplestrong

triplestrong Well-Known Member

If the AR binary triggers work as good as the one I got (and they replaced) for the Scorpion, I'll be getting one.

8. redtailracing

redtailracing gone tuna fishin'

I’m still not sold on the binary triggers. I like the premise, particular for a home defense sbr. But I’ve never shot one. Seems like it would be a rather odd sensation